News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

So I think I have bad karma today.

I slipped on concrete and scraped my knee. It wasnt too horrible, but when I was walking towards the business building, a bird shat on my arm.

Ugh, but at least I got business cards and some contacts!

ETFROXX

If it's any consolation the sun will rise in a few hours!

HugoMeister

I have to pee but the lady who dubs me won't admit it.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SuperFireKirby

So I decided to finally shave in order to be more presentable to my special lady friend.

In other news: The rapture DID happen. God came to Florida first and when he judged me, he thought I was so super totally awesome that he's deciding to postpone the apocalypse until after I die. You're lucky I was here to save the world, again.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

I played the song of time. that's what really happened. we have 3 more days. Next time you will have to beg.

DrP

Don't you love that feeling between sober and drunk... ahhh

Winter

Only if it's on the buzzed side, not the hangover side.

DrP

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 21, 2011, 05:24:49 PMSo I decided to finally shave in order to be more presentable to my special lady friend.
...you only just now decided to shave

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

universe-X

Ruto

>__>

I sent all the postcards on May 4, but it seems none of you guys got it yet :(

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

Probably takes a month for them to get here, so I should receive mine in 2 weeks.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Harvest

-

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 21, 2011, 10:08:41 PM...you only just now decided to shave
Well, I'm not necessarily the hairiest of guys. So yeah.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!