News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

I think I'm going to add the word "monkeysphere" to my personal lexicon, that's awesome.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

why did SFK not get the most american superlative again?
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dudeman on March 04, 2018, 09:03:52 PMWHERE ARE ALL THESE OLD PEOPLE COMING FROM
OLD PEOPLE RAINING FROM THE SKY
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

I once walked TEN MILES for a meatball

And I was HAPPY TO DO IT
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 04, 2018, 09:11:56 PMand others who are less significant to my personal monkeysphere but equally important as individuals
but are they really?

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

I really liked his book about Black holes, what a brilliant mind. He was my favorite famous smart guy so i'm kind of sad to hear that he died

LeviR.star

Just reading the Wikipedia article about the movie based on his life, when I came across this paragraph (Eddie Redmayne portrayed Stephen):

Spoiler
"Redmayne spent six months researching Hawking's life, watching every piece of interview footage he could find of him. He studied Hawkings' accent and speech patterns under dialect coach Julia Wilson-Dickson to prepare for the role. Marsh stated that what Redmayne had to do was not easy. 'He had to take on enormous amounts of difficult preparation, as well as embracing the difficult physicality of the role. It's not just doing a disability. It's actually charting the course of an illness that erodes the body, and the mind has to project out from that erosion', he said. He added that Hawking gave him his blessing, and also revealed that, '[Hawking's] response was very positive, so much so that he offered to lend his voice, the real voice that he uses. The voice you hear in the latter part of the story is in fact Stephen's actual electronic voice as he uses it', he said. It was revealed to the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) audience that as the lights came up at a recent screening, a nurse had wiped a tear from Hawking's cheek."
[close]

What a wonderful person. I don't know much about what he studied, but this was touching.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

BrainyLucario

I'm sooooo bored, there's like nobody to talk to at my school today. To make matters worse the teachers aren't assigning any work

braix

Quote from: BrainyLucario on March 19, 2018, 06:16:51 AMTo make matters worse the teachers aren't assigning any work
What the fuck brainy are you okay is something wrong no work is supposed to be good
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Jub3r7

Quote from: BrainyLucario on March 19, 2018, 06:16:51 AMI'm sooooo bored, there's like nobody to talk to at my school today. To make matters worse the teachers aren't assigning any work
Please feel free to do any of my two 5-page essays, three lab reports, and half dozen assignments for operating systems while I do my reading for 5 different classes

on a side note, my modern grammar teacher (working on an English minor) keeps using examples like "The dog was euthanized" because his dog was euthanized last week and I don't know how to feel
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

BrainyLucario

Hi Jub! Sounds like you're really overworked. Wish I could write those papers for you.