News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: B-Kpianist on February 22, 2008, 01:08:03 PMI think a lot of em will, maybe the handfull that created an account and then never came on :-\ like "GigaJake" and "**Banjo-Kazooie 4eva**"
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

@mikey

I don't have anything to add, but I think we should work on actually adding in @ mentions on the forums (and by "we" I mean "someone other than me").
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

what, to send a PM alert whenever someone mentions you in a thread?
It could be helpful regarding submissions
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

I was thinking a separate "notifications" button on the bar, which would allow a user to disable mentions for themselves, or also receive notifications whenever they're quoted.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Altissimo

Dude

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

BrainyLucario

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on January 20, 2018, 05:22:24 PMGood question... I think a lot of 'em will, maybe the handful that created an account and then never came on :-\ like "BrainyLucario" and "Sebastian"
Oi, Mate? You wonna say that to my blooming face, ya wanker!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

E. Gadd Industries

Hello there! Have you ever wanted a normal life? One of consistency and purpose? One that perhaps isn't surrounded by questioning the existence of potatoes and Australia? Well have I got news for you: don't we all? If you vote me, I promise I'll... uh... one moment.
*beep boop boop beep boop* *Riiiiiing* Hey, uh, yeah, is this the part where I— yeah? If you say so, but I don't know if— Are you sure...? Okay... *click*
Sorry about that. Anyway, if you vote me, E. Gadd, for mayor, I promise I'll focus more of my time into inventing semi-useful things, masterpieces that neither blow nor suck!

#EGaddforMayor2018
I'm E. Gadd Industries, and I approve this message.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

ooh, this candidate promises a normal life.  I could get behind that.
What's your stance on the difficulty of opening mac & cheese boxes?
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on January 22, 2018, 06:40:57 PMHave you ever wanted a normal life? One of consistency and purpose?

I think anyone would be able to tell you that consistency and purpose aren't at all normal
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: mikey on January 22, 2018, 06:54:52 PMooh, this candidate promises a normal life.  I could get behind that.
What's your stance on the difficulty of opening mac & cheese boxes?
I find it excessive and needs to be revised. #macandcheasier

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 22, 2018, 06:55:58 PMI think anyone would be able to tell you that consistency and purpose aren't at all normal
(That's politics, baby! Actually, no, this is the Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread II))
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]