News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

mastersuperfan

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way – in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

InsigTurtle

Dude

ok maybe him leaving wasn't a good thing now it's dead here

SlowPokemon

Yeah we went an entire weekend with one post in this thread

Not the liveliest this website has ever been.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Dude on December 18, 2017, 03:11:57 AMok maybe him leaving wasn't a good thing now it's dead here
What if he's the one who killed it?

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 18, 2017, 06:39:49 AMYeah we went an entire weekend with one post in this thread

Not the liveliest this website has ever been.
Sadly, it looks like discord is leading to the slow death of the forums, aide from musical uses.

LeviR.star

Quote from: Maelstrom on December 18, 2017, 06:40:27 AMSadly, it looks like discord is leading to the slow death of the forums, aide from musical uses.

Maybe it's because everyone's busy at the moment. Perhaps we'll see an increase in activity sometime soon.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Sebastian

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Less people are here, too, I feel like. Less people care about it.

Also I finished the second Herbie Hancock transcription :)
what is shitpost

Trainer Ave

I mean life has been pretty busy for me as well.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

E. Gadd Industries

I've been rather busy myself, what with scholarships and academic team

EDIT: I would say school, but I'm on Christmas break so not atm
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Tobbeh99

I'm really liking Spotify's new "playlist of the year", where they basically put all your favorite songs, you listened to during the year, in one playlist! Feels really great listening to all my favorite songs (a whole bunch of power metal xD)! Am I the only one who used that?
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

ZeldaFan

I know I've been busy. Just got settled in to my new apartment in SLC, got a job, and now it's Christmas and New Years... It should settle down a lot after January starts.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

E. Gadd Industries

I think I finally settled on my profile picture for the forums! This one is going to stay, at least for a very long time
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Sebastian