News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

Quote from: Wolf on January 03, 2013, 03:51:40 AMWhat about atari consuls??????

Found that guy that wanted Atari consoles to be listed to the site. Sure, some songs can be arranged, but they're not much for songs.

Quote from: DonValentino on January 03, 2013, 04:26:54 AM[AtXXXX] or just [Atari]? There are so many models... But who requests Atari songs anyways?  :P

DonValentino had a point here.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

swimswamit

calculus is not the death sentence I was expecting

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

swimswamit

I must be getting duped, surprise ricin any time now

Dekkadeci

Dang, there's now a trend of Guess-That-Melody Quizzes on Musescore (this isn't even a full list of the ones I've seen there this week):

I'm now sorely tempted to post one of my used Guess-That-Melody Quizzes there (probably one with no bonus melodies).

Tobbeh99

Was at a renaissance/early-music concert with my mum and grand-mum at a church. Really unique music and entertaining. It was also fun because the concert was sort of a "500 years since Martin Luther proposed his 95 Thesis" theme. And they talked in between the music about Martin Luther and his works and ideas, which was really interesting!
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

BrainyLucario

Okay, Sonic 06 is growing on me. The Silver levels and blaze levels are actually fun. Decent story too. Everything else sucks
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dude

What's the difference between school idols and show choirs?

BrainyLucario

I don't know also...are we ever going to the the NSM superlatives again?

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Probably not, the last one ended up being a bit of a clusterfuck at the end if I remember right
what is shitpost

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

The last one ended up with a large amount of people being "offended" over the category choices and the concept that people were going to be winning. It was all a huge shitshow over nothing and I'd still revive them come the end of this year, since there's a good number of new, active members.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Dudeman on October 03, 2017, 09:48:31 AMThe last one ended up with a large amount of people being "offended" over the category choices and the concept that people were going to be winning. It was all a huge shitshow over nothing and I'd still revive them come the end of this year, since there's a good number of new, active members.
Woo-hoo!

Latios212

Quote from: Dudeman on October 03, 2017, 09:48:31 AMI'd still revive them come the end of this year, since there's a good number of new, active members.
I appoint you as host!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

WaluigiTime64

yay that means i get to win one almost by default
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.