News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

Tobbeh99

I'm trying to do the "All Hero Challenge" in Dota. It basically requires you to win 1 game with every hero in the game, in a particular order. Being 113 characters, I'll take a while and it's quite tedious, but I'm going strong on my 11th character now.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 26, 2017, 02:44:23 PMI miss NSM user Wolf. Do you guys? Just look at that signature: http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3396
That makes me wonder who else has just disappeared off the forums without anybody else noticing. :'(
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

blueflower999

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 26, 2017, 02:44:23 PMI miss NSM user Wolf. Do you guys? Just look at that signature: http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3396

The best thing about that signature is that if you google it, the only thing that comes up are NSM forums pages that have posts by Wolf. Which leads me to believe he made that up himself, or else eliminated every other instance of it on the web. I miss that guy.
Well I'm no crabagenius or a crab scientist or whatever
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

A lot of people disappear

Like okami
Or masterprox (who technically is still here or something?)
Kman
Etf
Liggy
Bird
Dekulink
Pumpyheart

So on and so forth
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 26, 2017, 03:21:08 PMLiggy
Bird
Liggy/Bird/Mashi are still on LLF, at least (I contacted Mashi from LLF's Discord to ask for homework help here). Speaking of which though, I haven't seen Verm on either site for quite a while.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Fierce is missing, probably living life as an attractive dude or studying abroad or traveling with a Philharmonic
unmotivated

Dude

I miss kefka too

I mean I know he's here but post more dammit

Maelstrom

Last I heard, he was in the University of New York or whatever it's called.

Dude

AmpharosAndy

I'm starting up a VGM performance society at les college and I'm trying to come up with a cool title innit

I was thinking VGM RCM (rcm being les college) but I'm not sure if that's interesting enuff. I feel potential for something better.

The Krabby Klub
Beep Boop Musikz
Ouija and the Merry-Os.....

idk hlep

(+ I will probably use a few nsm sheets if it starts going well)
innit

Dudeman

The Group That Goes "Beep Beep Boop Beep Boop Bop"
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]