News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

mastersuperfan

As a gamer who has played League extensively and has never seen nor touched DotA at all, I can proudly affirm that League is superior to DotA in every way.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Dekkadeci

Quote from: Latios212 on September 15, 2017, 11:26:47 AMFrom the most recent Facebook post:

You cannot view this attachment.
And that's why the first thing I did for the main site was replace the Dark Meta Knight sheet--the previous version was one of those made from MIDI stems, and those were horribly inaccurate to boot (so horribly inaccurate that YouTube commenters on videos based on that MIDI called them out for being wrong).

Hold it I'm still trying to replace a Jesse J.K. sheet

Maelstrom

Tobbeh99

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 16, 2017, 02:17:09 PMyeah but league is better than dota
Quote from: mastersuperfan on September 16, 2017, 02:19:38 PMAs a gamer who has played League extensively and has never seen nor touched DotA at all, I can proudly affirm that League is superior to DotA in every way.

Nope, Dota is the real OG. Played it all the way since the Warcraft 3 days, when it was Dota 1. So you won't really convince me to change/switch!

Quote from: Zunawe on September 16, 2017, 11:56:31 AMYou could try picking up fire emblem.

Might try this one. Seems pretty legit.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Sorry for double-post, but I just want to get some stuff out of my mind/went some emotions. I've just really have had a turbulent time lately, and it's been a pain for me. Looking back, I feel like this year has been the most difficult year of my life, and really changed me. Some years ago everything very dark in my life, like some depression just hit me. But during this year I've felt so strange. I like the energy was off the roof. I kind of feel like it's a good thing, like I'm breaking some negative bubble I've been in. Even so returning to how I was when I was younger (I used to be quite happy and alright with my life back then, even though I had some issues then as well). but y, I've been feeling really restless and hyper-energetic recently. It feels like something good, like I'm breaking out of some negative bubble/spiral, but it also is very difficult to deal with in daily life, sometimes I get so restless when I'm supposed to not be that, like when being with friends or when I'm having a dinner with my family. I kind of see it as a sign of "growing up", feeling that I am a more responsible individual. But it does feel very different and really is "in the way" a lot of times. And it causes a lot of anxiety at times. Sometimes it feels like the final duel from Star Wars III between Anakin and Obi Wan in my brain. Obviously isn't that nice feeling like there's war inside my brain, but that's how I feel. And I kind of view it as I'm "growing up", but that it's a clash between the younger "youthful me" and the "adult me" (and I also see some "really young me" there at times). But y, really feel to talk about this as it seems to be a good way of getting stuff out of my mind.

Also: Am I the only one feeling like this year has just been stressful and different? Is it just me?   
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mikey

There were a lot of big things going on this past year and right now there are natural disasters everywhere, so I think everyone is feeling pretty stressed
unmotivated

Tobbeh99

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 17, 2017, 12:50:18 PMThere were a lot of big things going on this past year and right now there are natural disasters everywhere, so I think everyone is feeling pretty stressed

Personally I kind of feel like my life is like I started out as Kirby, then developed into Meta Knight, and now going back to Kirby. So that's whats going on for me personally (it's a bit messy and confusing). But, I like that you agrees with me that this year has been stressful and "chaotic", it's like everyone just seem to have something that buggs people. you said natural disasters. I'm personally worried about a lot of political stuff. More specifically foreign politic stuff. It feels as the world has become less stable, and I really don't like that. There seem to be some constant fear of some large conflict erupting, or already bad situations worsening, and there seem to be little knowledge for the future, what's happening to [insert an area of the world]. Before it "felt" less stable (maybe it wasn't that stable, but it felt more, which matters to me).

10/10 tobbeh

Dudeman

A merry Talk-Like-A-Pirate Day to all ye landlubbers! Arrrrrrrrrr!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

LeviR.star

Just read that Mike Mika, who worked on the Game Boy Color version of Klax, placed a hidden wedding proposal inside the game. It took his girlfriend 3 years to uncover the message.

It also says that, years later, Mike's daughter asked why Pauline in the NES version of Donkey Kong wasn't playable. He responded by proceeding to hack the game and flip the gender roles. (YouTube)

What a great dad.

https://www.wired.com/2013/03/donkey-kong-pauline-hack
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mikey

That's ridiculous, nobody can jump in heels
unmotivated

Maelstrom

woah am in top 10 posters
how did this happen

Olimar12345

Posting probably had something to do with it
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber