News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobbeh99

Quote from: LeviR.star on August 30, 2017, 01:13:09 PMI'm one of those people who is different on the Internet than in real life. Living in a relatively small school, I get to know a lot of people, and don't really have any enemies. I'm involved with Drama, Band, and Choir, and have made a lot of friends through these. I hate to say it, but I haven't done as well here on the site, and I apologize for that.

Should I take this "Myers-Briggs personality test", and if so, does anyone have a link?

I think it's way better doing things irl rather than online. You should be proud of yourself being involved in Drama, Band and Choir. I have been quite active online, but literally done nothing that impressive irl. And I think it matters more what you do irl rather than online, but idk. maybe that's just me.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dudeman

Quote from: LeviR.star on August 30, 2017, 01:13:09 PMShould I take this "Myers-Briggs personality test", and if so, does anyone have a link?
The Myers-Briggs test is widely acclaimed for its detail, thoroughness, and accuracy, so I'd highly recommend taking it. Take a look at www.16personalities.com ; it uses the MBTI model and should give you a fairly accurate assessment. It does take a little while to do, so make some time to do it if you're interested.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

I'm going off topic to say peg+cat is a really good kids show

And now back on topic that website gave me "istp-a", whatever that means

Holy crap some of those descriptions... Suddenly it all makes sense

ISTP is the "virtuoso", but I'd say after reading the entire thing this describes my dad very well, and I can see where our similarities are but some of the descriptions are a bit off like "always being involved in a project"

But yeah the ones that do make sense actually explain a lot- my behavior isn't my fault, it's everyone else's fault
unmotivated

WaluigiTime64

Going on-topic to say that I am an INTP-A apparently. I don't know what that really says about me.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Trasdegi

Zeila

Quote from: Dudeman on August 30, 2017, 01:23:15 PMThe Myers-Briggs test is widely acclaimed for its detail, thoroughness, and accuracy, so I'd highly recommend taking it. Take a look at www.16personalities.com ; it uses the MBTI model and should give you a fairly accurate assessment. It does take a little while to do, so make some time to do it if you're interested.
Yeah, it's pretty complicated. If you want a more in depth/accurate assessment, you could also read up about cognitive functions. There's a whole bunch of other stuff like enneagrams too but they're not necessary if you want a quicker evaluation

That being said, the last time I took one, I got ENFP

Zunawe

Both times I've taken it I've gotten INFJ, which people apparently don't expect.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

mikey

I took it a second time and got the exact same result, even though I'm pretty sure my answers were a bit different
unmotivated

InsigTurtle

I've gotten different results every time I've taken it. I've gotten INTP-A, ENTP-A, INFP-A, ENFP-A, and perhaps other ones that I don't remember, just going by screenshots. Maybe it just depends on how I'm feeling that day.

mikey

That's the kind of result I'd expect, but apparently not...
unmotivated

Dekkadeci

I took it just now and got INTP-A. I suspect my result does not depend on my mood.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

BrainyLucario

ENFP-T

Apparently I'm an emotional, easily stressed person with big ideas that I hardly follow through with.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book