News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

It's also worth asking if anyone is capable of giving a good estimate of general times at the event; the qualifier is (for those 13+ years old) a Time Trial of MK7's GBA Bowser's Castle 1 with Bowser, standard Kart, standard tires, and the super glider. Fastest time gets to go to the World Championships. Now, the world record is (I believe) 1:11 with no glitch (I'm assuming glitching will be illegal), but that's using Bowser, B Dasher, Slick, & the orange glider (never used it so I don't remember what it's called)

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on August 08, 2017, 07:16:57 AMYou could probably even things out and do both. Like, you could go to the championships and try to have fun, even if you don't win, and you could probably find some time to do some homework during it. Though, let's be honest, you don't want to do homework.
That is a possibility; and plus they'll have demos for things like Odyssey at these competitions.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

I can get 1:24 without mushrooms so I'm guessing there's some lame shortcut I don't know about. Find that and I would go
unmotivated

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

I have no idea and honestly I wish it was MK8 or MK8DX.
BUT, they're playing it on the 2DSXL, which I guess makes up for it??
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

Made it to Minnesota a couple hours ago, chilling at my sister's house.  O blessed breathable clean air
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

InsigTurtle

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Maelstrom

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated