News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

I just got an email from a place I'm looking to intern at. They told me I should expect to know whether I got it around the start of this week. The email says "We have an update for you. When can we call?" And I really hope that means I got it, because I'll be very upset if they're contacting me to ask when they can call me so they can say "Sorry but no."
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

AmpharosAndy

That would be horribly cruel of them. I don't think they'd waste that much time and effort rejecting someone (unless it's for sport). You should be okay ;)
innit

mikey

Unless it's an automated email in which case they're just as likely to tell you you failed
But I'm sure you got accepted, you're you
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Quit posting this everywhere, we get it.  -__-

Edit: ninjad
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

AmpharosAndy

Gee, I wonder whose anniversary it is today. Maybe levi knows? I jest, happy 25 to k-man :D Kirby's Dreamland on gameboy was my main childhood game alongside pokemon gold <3
innit

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on April 27, 2017, 03:17:34 PMGee, I wonder whose anniversary it is today. Maybe levi knows? I jest, happy 25 to k-man :D Kirby's Dreamland on gameboy was my main childhood game alongside pokemon gold <3
It's Kman's birthday? It doesn't show it on the forum calendar...
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

Yug_Guy

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

It's still April guys, it's entirely possible

BlackDragonSlayer

but wait doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of the 2ds if there ever was one
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber