News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

You have to take the quote they quoted then put that quote into the quote. It's hard and confusing, but it seems like it's the only way to do it.

Dudeman

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on April 21, 2017, 07:17:41 PMYou have to take the quote they quoted then put that quote into the quote. It's hard and confusing, but it seems like it's the only way to do it.
That's what I thought, but I'd seen this happen a few times in the recent past and thought maybe there was something everyone had that I was missing. I know for a fact that other forums running on the SMF engine can do this by default too.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mastersuperfan

Quote from: Dudeman on April 21, 2017, 07:22:39 PM
Quote from: cashwarrior1 on April 21, 2017, 07:17:41 PMYou have to take the quote they quoted then put that quote into the quote. It's hard and confusing, but it seems like it's the only way to do it.
That's what I thought, but I'd seen this happen a few times in the recent past and thought maybe there was something everyone had that I was missing. I know for a fact that other forums running on the SMF engine can do this by default too.

Ayy
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Dude

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 21, 2017, 03:51:01 PMDo you think brawler4ever is still playing brawl or has he moved to smash 4
questions the world needs answered, am i right
Quote from: Dudeman on April 21, 2017, 07:13:19 PMIs there some setting somewhere to change whether or not quotes within a post you quote get copied into the quote? Right now whenever I quote a post it completely omits any quotes within that post, but I can see other people quote-quoting just fine.

...have fun trying to read that.
it was done to prevent quote pyramids​ but sometimes it's annoying

BlackDragonSlayer

If I may contribute my opinion, I think there should be a checkbox that enables up to two more layers (i.e. post, then quote, then another quote), with the rest being manual. Of course, I don't know how difficult that would be to add.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

WaluigiTime64

I didn't remember saying the word pyramid.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

cashwarrior1

WaluigiTime64

Yeah but I didn't remember nor did I need to remember.
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Olimar12345

It was in the title of an arrangement, it looks like.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

WaluigiTime64

One that I genuinely forgot I made lol.

For the record I'm not outright denying that I said "pyramid" (because I clearly did). I just pointed out that I never remembered posting the word up until it was brought up again.

Olimar12345

You know you can click on quotes and it links you back to the full message, right?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Trainer Ave

Jesse that's dedication. I don't remember half the stuff I said in the you are banned game.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Altissimo

literally all you have to do is type "pyramid" in the search bar

AmpharosAndy

innit