The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

FireArrow

Go ahead. I can't think of anyone else that's active enough.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FireArrow

on second thought someone inactive would better represent nsm
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

mikey

So I was checkin myself out in the mirror as you do and I noticed that my left bicep is significantly larger than my right bicep and now I'm ocd about it
unmotivated

WaluigiTime64

Oh man that's got to be an uncomfortable feeling.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dude

Quote from: FireArrow on April 18, 2017, 07:28:43 PMon second thought someone inactive would better represent nsm
so basically me

mikey

There's a minimum requirement of 10 posts per day
unmotivated

Trainer Ave

I just find this odd. The last audio book I listened to and the current one I'm listening to are narrated by the same person and both have a character named Jack. It's a bit disorienting
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Dude

Trainer Ave

YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Dude

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on October 02, 2016, 04:29:00 PMI guess this is sort of my farewell message to everyone. I'm not really leaving NSM. I'm just not going to take part in any more discussions/forum games. I will still make posts in the creative threads. All in all, my time on the forums has been great and I enjoyed the relationships I've had with all of you. As I said I will be posting some content for you guys but as for discussions I'm done.

And with that farewell.
Hmmm....?

Trainer Ave

Well maybe I misremembered. Oh well. I'm back anyway. If you'd like me to leave again I can but I probably won't.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Dude