News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Latios212

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 14, 2017, 10:52:33 PMSo... When I get back from my mission... I've decided to travel.  I'm not the kind of person who can stay in the same place for too long.  This is years down the road, but I am going to do it, and I'm going to make a point of finding every single person here (mostly for free accommodations because we're friends right).  So, yeah that's all.  Gonna hitchhike around the us, then into Canada, Alaska, then go to Asia then Australia or something.  Something about traveling clicks with me, so I'm not gonna change my mind about this.
That sounds really cool and I'd love to meet you, keep us posted haha
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Tobbeh99

I feel so bored at work. An the big reason is because of my "passion for music". I really want to start study music, actually, right now! But I made a "promise" to work a year from now, and try to get in to a music school next spring (next year). But man am I eager to search. The working life in the transport and logistics industry isn't really "my thing". I have always been a musician, you can see on my arrangement thread my over 200 arrangements! But I'll have to wait and work for a year. And the big reason is to "work up" an economy. It is good to have some money/economy to support you when you leave your "working-life" (momentarily) in order to study. So I'll work and hopefully have fun and learn some things as I'll be working "a whole year" in my company. And it'll be interesting to see what lies ahead, in the spring, in the summer. How the work tasks will change in the summer for example. So  hope I'll learn some things from this, but I'm really looking forward in studying music and learning more about music and trying to work "with" music! :D 
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dude

Quote from: Altissimo on February 15, 2017, 09:29:36 AMi still cannot for the life of me tell if the original quote was serious or not
what if wolf was just tobbehs fursona

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

@Tobbeh: Use this desire to study music as motivation to work hard for the remaining time you have. Even though you don't like that line of work, keep in mind that it's temporal for you, and every day, you're getting closer to your goal!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Jub3r7

I ate potstickers for breakfast and I'm going to continue those for lunch.

Once I have my chemistry (II) done I can work on more chemistry (II) before I have to go to chemistry (II) for the second time today because of lab. What I'm working on specifically is the prelab which involves writing down the entire procedure which is pretty pointless since I'm going to print it out anyway, but apparently it's necessary. As well as that my lab from last week will be due but I don't think I have time for that.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

mikey

labs were the worst part of chem but the best part of physics
unmotivated

Maelstrom

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 16, 2017, 03:22:12 PMftfy
Catching Germ-X on fire is the best! XDD
Oh, and last year, someone caused a mini-explosion because they thought it would be funny to stick a paper clip in an electrical socket.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mastersuperfan

TFW the teacher gives you a chemistry test with a question worth 9% asking if the Patriots deflated the footballs or not...
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Jub3r7

^ my American Government (political science) teacher put a question on the test today that was
which of the following is true
a.) the falcons should have won
b.) i forget this one
c.) the Falcons will "Rise up!"
d.) all of the above
e.) none of the above
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

mikey

unmotivated

Dude

Altissimo

Professor sent me some information on a couple of video lectures about the music of Portal 2 from a theoretical standpoint: "Variations on a Theme by a Rogue A.I.: Music, Gameplay, and Storytelling in Portal 2". It's made for people who have only a basic understanding of music theory, so don't worry about there being too much technical jargon.

Part 1 - https://vimeo.com/173480730
Part 2 - https://vimeo.com/191421764