The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

Oh, I don't really mind. Skype and IRC are pretty much enough for communicating.

spitllama

Gosh dangit I should have clarified I meant a text tone. A pokemon cry sounds like a great idea though.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Waddle Bro

My text tone is a version of that awesome part from "Koi no Mikuru Densetsu" I made myself. :]

I'd go with this:

because it gives the people idea that you're popular and you receive bunch of texts cuz you have zubats cry as your ringtone

Roz~

Mine is Phoenix Wright's ringtone. It's awesome.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

OH GOD THE STEEL SAMURAI JINGLE NEVER CONSIDERED THAT
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Or do the correct thing and make every single alert tone on your phone Guile's Theme.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

New phone and a BRAND NEW NUMBER!!!

PM me or send me a text on my old number and ill give it to you!

Ruto

I guessed it was you before I read this post!!!

Okay so today in the math lecture, I was watching the board with a O__O face from the front row (not on purpose!). The professor paused after a few minutes and made the same face back at me before continuing to lecture like nothing happened. What...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Yugi

Jamaha

Quote from: Ruto on November 11, 2013, 10:59:06 PMOkay so today in the math lecture, I was watching the board with a O__O face from the front row (not on purpose!). The professor paused after a few minutes and made the same face back at me before continuing to lecture like nothing happened. What...

Hah. Maybe he saw a look of confusion on your face and paused to think if he should elaborate on something. Then just decided not to. As a teaching assistant it's quite fun looking at the faces people are making during the class. You can pretty much see from their face that who is going to raise their hand to ask something.

In other news, apparently it's "Official army photo week" in Finland. Meaning that my Facebook friends' profile pictures are full of short-haired men wearing green. (Of course I'm guilty of that too.)

MasterProX

Impromptu quartet performances for our concert this Friday happened today.

We sucked.

UnknownKirbyMan

There doesn't seem to be a way to obtain a Manchineel tree without going and getting one myself, and I don't live anywhere near one.
They just aren't sold online...
Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

Amusing how it complains that consoles that release during the holiday season have an inferior lineup to one that has been out for a year, even though they both have about as much solid exclusive titles as the Wii U has in it's entire lineup.

And then they go and praise Sonic Lost World....

l0l

me irl
[close]