News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Whats your favourite weather?

Started by ALPRAS, October 17, 2009, 08:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALPRAS

I love When its +-cold and windy. Its so emotionally strong... 

Seeker

I like overcast, or stormy, or a light drizzle. The practice rooms here are really hot and stuffy, so the colder the better.
This is a signature.

Cobraroll

Give me sunshine and clear weather any day. We only have 70 of those days here on average every year, and eight months of the year, it's too cold to wear shorts. Also, it's considered extremely hot if the temperature exceeds 25 degrees celsius.

Of course, a proper thunderstorm is nice too, and heavy snowfall can be cozy. But I prefer warm weather.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Harvest

Probably when its around 20 degrees and there isn't a single cloud in the sky...

I do like thunderstorms as well though..and overcast...

The worst weather though is when its really cold and sunny...ugh.. snow blind.
-

Roz~

I don't really mind, as long as it's between 20 degrees and 30 degrees. Hot weather <3

Quote from: Cobraroll on October 17, 2009, 09:47:39 AMand eight months of the year, it's too cold to wear shorts. Also, it's considered extremely hot if the temperature exceeds 25 degrees celsius.

Haha, same here. Although here it's considered extremely hot when it's over 30 degrees.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude

Either "Cloudy" or "Heavy Fog", but not "Typhoon"

...oh wait, this isn't about SWR is it?

Wrydryn

Quote from: Dude on October 17, 2009, 12:11:15 PMEither "Cloudy" or "Heavy Fog", but not "Typhoon"

...oh wait, this isn't about SWR is it?

I like those in SWR too

But my favorite weather IRL is when there is cold and snow

SirIngusBingus

dahans

Favourite weather: HEAVIEST SNOWFALL!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOOVE SNOW! I also like it when it's around 20 degrees. This is the perfect weather to play tennis :D.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

GreekGeek

I love snow when you don't have to go to school :D
If I do, I don't care a shit since I'm too depressed then to even care about the bleedin' weather.

SirIngusBingus

The Deku Trombonist

I've never seen real snow before where I live  :(. I love the rain though and winter in general.

ALPRAS

I also loooove that Summer wind. Its so passionate, specially when I have a girl next to me :P

WiiMan96

An Autumn Saturday when it's bucketing down rain, and an Autumn Sunday, 28°C and a few nice Cirrus and Altocumulus clouds in the sky. Weekdays, I prefer around 30°, clear, and in Autumn.

Which season do you think is my favourite? XD

Speaking of weather, it's going to be 33° here today, 35° tomorrow.... looks like Summer's coming home early. ;)

SirIngusBingus

That's funny; it frikken' snowed here last week.