News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The last game that made you cry

Started by ALPRAS, October 12, 2009, 03:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALPRAS

i dont remember mine... I think I never cried in a game.

I think Ive cried in Rolo to the rescue for Mega Drive. Not because it was a sad game, but because after 4 hours of game, I was at the final boss and the game crashed xD xD

Shadoninja

parappa the rapper because it had chop chop master ONION.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Gu4n

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass.

Seeker

^ ^ Very true.

Haven't ever cried or choked up, but the endings of Ocarina of Time and Link's Awakening were kind of depressing.
This is a signature.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: G-Han on October 14, 2009, 10:58:41 AMThe Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass.
It hurts how bad that game was.

me irl
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

Yes.  But that isn't the point.  Just because someone can't make games doesn't mean they can't criticise them, moron.

me irl
[close]

Gu4n

It's was really so bad that it costed me over a year to finish it. The only reason why I finished it was because I was invited over to Nintendo's to play its sequel, which sucks even harder.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SirIngusBingus

Zelda - Green Tunic + Black Conductor's Outfit = D:

Gu4n

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - everything that didn't suck + more cliché = Spirit Tracks.

But I guess we're getting a bit off-topic. Feel free to make a "Bash PH and ST"-topic.

Magus Darkwind

Umm, I would guess FF5, I stayed up all night, and I was crying(eyes were watering) and shaking by the end...I think I should've went to bed.
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die