Classics

Started by ALPRAS, October 06, 2009, 03:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirIngusBingus

WiiMan96

YOU WIN. BUT I STILL LIKE FFX.

[/caps]

Harvest

Well first system was a SNES...remember Super Mario World, Star Fox, Mario Paint, Donkey Kong Country...

then...

Mario is Missing.  Was wondering if anyone has played this game?  It was pretty awful I suppose, but I remember liking it.  You go around the world to different cities looking up clues as to where Mario is and it was pretty short...I like it though.
-

Roz~

Quote from: Harvest on October 09, 2009, 06:21:03 PMMario is Missing.  Was wondering if anyone has played this game?  It was pretty awful I suppose, but I remember liking it.  You go around the world to different cities looking up clues as to where Mario is and it was pretty short...I like it though.

Oh yeah, I remember playing that game. I was pretty young though, so I didn't really understand a thing. It was a weird game imo.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Seeker

I'm re-replaying Link's Awakening. Really amazing game. For comparison, I find the Water Temple of OoT easy. I find level 3 of LA slightly challenging. I'm stuck on level 6. On my fourth playthrough.
This is a signature.

Ricky

Well my first two game consoles were N64 and PS1 (I'm only 17). I don't remember that I played many PS1 games and the only one  I can remeber is Tekken 2 or 3 (I don't remember which one it was).
As for the N64 I remember many nice games: Goldeneye 007, Super Mario 64, Banjo Kazooie, Donkey Kong 64, Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Zelda: Majora's Mask, 1080 Snowboarding, Starfox 64, Super Smash Bros. and one of the Mario Party games (I don't remember which).

Gu4n

I guess the Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt cartridge was the first game I ever played.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

ALPRAS

Quote from: universe-X on October 09, 2009, 03:08:34 PM
Quote from: ALPRAS on October 09, 2009, 12:45:50 PMThe only mark that SMG gave me was that this was the S.Mario easiest game ever lol

what about the music? lol

Great music of course :P

Harvest

I remember this one game for snes that featured that Mexican mouse from that one cartoon...I think he may have been a Loony Toon....I couldn't get far in it because it didn't make much sense.  Pretty sure it was a Mario rip off though as far as gameplay went.
-

WiiMan96

ALPRAS

You're talking about Speedy Gonzales :P