News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Deku Trombonist's Arrangements

Started by The Deku Trombonist, August 28, 2009, 11:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 24, 2010, 04:23:28 AMNo, because Kefka likes to tick people off so they'll take the bait and start yelling at him, and it makes him feel better or something. ::)

We're so above that, though.
You need to learn how to read.

Quote from: Korados on September 24, 2010, 07:35:49 AMErrr... What is going up with you?! This thread is for discussing Deku's arrangements, please argue anywhere else!
no u

me irl
[close]

Meta-Ridley

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Cobraroll

MKDD Staff Roll is a song I've been looking for for a while. And you've done a good job with it. Keep at it!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Taser9090

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

The Deku Trombonist

Meh. Can't be bothered doing anything at the moment. Yeah, I started.

Taser9090

That's good. I just wanted to know if you were nice enough to actually arrange it for me :)

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

The Deku Trombonist

I somehow dragged myself into doing something.

[SNES] Star Fox

I love the SSBB version of this song. It's worth checking out.

Sekter77

Yeah, I really love the SSBB version as well. And thanks for the arrangement!
If it'll motivate you, know that you're an extremely talented and prolific arranger. The fact that you get so much done and that it's accurate is really impressive! But maybe that means you deserve a break for a while too...Whatever you decide.
Guitar and video games.

Korados

Quote from: Sekter77 on September 27, 2010, 11:48:52 AMBut maybe that means you deserve a break for a while too...Whatever you decide.

How come that you say that all of a sudden?

Deku, may I be so bold and request something personally at you? I already requested it in the request forum, but noone answered me? Could you think of arranging that for me?

Thank you in advance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL11NdRCrtc

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on September 26, 2010, 04:27:10 PMMeh. Can't be bothered doing anything at the moment.
He mighta said that because of this^.

I'm not taking on any more requests at the moment because:
A) I still have plenty of others that I haven't got to yet that I said I would, and
B) They just never seem to get done for some reason. Possibly lack of motivation. I dunno.

EDIT: And todays arrangement is...
[SNES] Star Fox
  • Course Map Select - Mus | Midi - (Replacement)

Sekter77

That was the reason I said that actually.
I personally would love to see more songs being arranged too! But if there's no motivation, maybe it would be good to step back for a bit and recover some energy.

Also, even though I've never played any Star Fox games, it's strange how many of them I recognize from their appearance in Smash Bros.
Guitar and video games.

Brassman388

Quote from: Sekter77 on September 28, 2010, 01:30:02 PMAlso, even though I've never played any Star Fox games,

You poor child.

Edit: Deku, that song doesn't seem quite right for a piano arrangement. But, good nonetheless.

The Deku Trombonist

Actually, I haven't played any Star Fox games either. The music's awesome though.

Yeah, I noticed that it wouldn't work too well for piano after I started. I couldn't really find a good way of combining the parts. So I settled on the final version you hear here (hehe).

Sekter77

Sorry Brassman! You might be surprised on the multitude of classic games I've missed. But that might be because I didn't get involved with gaming until about halfway through the 64's lifecycle anyway. I know a lot more now than I did back then.

I'll agree that the music is pretty epic in Star Fox, especially in the original! I'm glad I'm able to get exposed to all this great stuff even if I've never experienced it in context, but the best music is usually the stuff that can stand on its own as well as fit in a game's background.
Guitar and video games.