News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Deku Trombonist's Arrangements

Started by The Deku Trombonist, August 28, 2009, 11:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sekter77

You're the arranger, go ahead and do the songs you want! I don't really recognize many tunes from Star Fox, but I'm sure many others would love some arrangements. There aren't many on the site so it would be good to bolster it some with some new, quality sheets and it wouldn't take too long to fix the ones already there. And thanks for finishing Dusty Dune! Super Mario Galaxy has fantastic music so we shouldn't leave any song unarranged. Also, despite the mistakes, that's a pretty solid duet Olimar!
Guitar and video games.

The Deku Trombonist

[N64] Star Fox 64

[GCN] Star Fox Adventures
  • Snowhorn Ride - Mus | Midi - (Replacement)

[GCN] Mario Kart: Double Dash!!

I hit a bit of a snag with Dusty Dune but I'm sure I'll get some sort of epiphany tomorrow morning and it will all work out.

Sekter77

Good arrangements yet again, but there is one problem. Snowhorn Ride is from Star Fox Adventures, but the sheet for it claims it's from Star Fox 64.
Guitar and video games.

The Deku Trombonist

Damn, I knew I'd mess up the names eventually. Should be fixed in a couple of minutes.

Edit: Yup, fixed.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

The Deku Trombonist

Give me a couple of days to get better, then I'll go back and look at it again.

Edit: Whoops, meant to post this one yesterday but I forgot. Sorry Korados.
[N64] Banjo Kazooie
  • Treasure Trove Cove (BETA) - Mus | Midi

Korados

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on September 19, 2010, 01:42:35 PMGive me a couple of days to get better, then I'll go back and look at it again.

Edit: Whoops, meant to post this one yesterday but I forgot. Sorry Korados.
[N64] Banjo Kazooie
  • Treasure Trove Cove (BETA) - Mus | Midi

Thank you sooo much, Deku, it's wonderful! You'd never thought that this is from Kirkhope, it's so different from the final BK music!

Sekter77

Yeah, it's amazing how the style changed from that beta song. Seeing the history behind the music is cool. Although, that song wouldn't sound too out of place in Donkey Kong 64.
Guitar and video games.

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Korados on September 20, 2010, 07:04:04 AMYou'd never thought that this is from Kirkhope...
Maybe, but a good composer should be able to write in a number of different syles (obviously while still having their own trademark "feel" to the piece.)

[N64] Banjo Tooie
  • Jolly Roger's Lagoon (Atlantis) - Mus | Midi

Anyway, I feel pretty terrible so I took the day off school and ended up doing this. Hopefully there aren't too many mistakes in it.

The Deku Trombonist

Alrighty, no-one said anything so I shall it assume it was fine then. On with the show ;)

[SNES] Super Metroid
  • Theme of Super Metroid - Mus | Midi - (Replacement)

I'm a bit uncertain as to where to put the repeat in this one. If you listen to the YouTube vid all the way through, you'll hear that the second time through, the percussion part after the "choir aahs" is a bit different. Is it worth putting this in or should I leave the sheet as is?

Meta-Ridley

would you mind doing " Theme of Samus Aran, Space Warrior" from Super Smash Bros. Brawl?

The Deku Trombonist

Errr... perhaps, eventually, later. I'm kinda in the middle of doing a bunch of other arrangements at the moment. If someone else wants to, feel free to do it. Otherwise, you may have to wait a week or two, and that's just for me to start it.

Having said that, it is a fairly awesome tune. It's just that I've said that I was going to a bunch of things (eg. Dusty Dune, SMG2 End Credits & other requests) which I feel that I should probably finish before agreeing to take on anything new.

Meta-Ridley

That's fine, I don't really mind when it's done :D 

You arrange so many things so quickly, yet your behind :P

Sekter77

Sorry no one replied to Atlantis, it was definitely good! As far as Super Metroid goes, you probably should add the extra measures. As far as I can tell all it would take is copy/pasting of existing measures to organize everything to match the video. Also, shouldn't measure 18 have an E flat on beat 3 in the left hand?
Guitar and video games.

Olimar12345

nice job on that metroid III song! i was just about to start makin that one-but urs is fantastic!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!