News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Deku Trombonist's Arrangements

Started by The Deku Trombonist, August 28, 2009, 11:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Some of those chords from 9-11 in the right hand feel like they can be improved a little. And are there any impossible chords in the left hand in the later part of the song...?

Otherwise, you definitely deserve some love for this ;)

SlowPokemon

There's not too much trouble with it IMO actually.
I kind of like it. But that's just me.
I don't like one thing - but I'm not sure if there's anything I can suggest for it. There's a lack of left hand at the amazing/heart-wrenching section. But maybe it sounds better that way. Don't kill me.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

The Deku Trombonist

Which is the "Amazing heart-wrenching section"?

Universe-X: What's wrong with the chords from 9-11?

universe-X

I don't know exactly, I think it's the bottom notes of those chords.

The Deku Trombonist

I went back to the original and what I've written there is essentially correct seeing as it matches with the stabs from the basses which descend from B->Bb->A.

Olimar12345

its alittle slow, but i suppose this is why.
Quote from: DekuTrombonist on June 22, 2010, 04:12:02 AMConsider this as a first draft. I haven't "proof read" it yet so there may still be some small issues. But seeing as you wanted it soon, here it is.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

universe-X

The Deku Trombonist

Sorry, but I think I'll have to say no to that one, at least for now. I've got a queue of about 10 unfinished arrangements which I need to get through first.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

The Deku Trombonist

Nope. I'm talking about arrangements that I started months ago that I never got to but want to finish now.

Olimar12345

universe-X

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on June 27, 2010, 02:54:26 PMSorry, but I think I'll have to say no to that one, at least for now. I've got a queue of about 10 unfinished arrangements which I need to get through first.
Rightio, good luck with that. :P

The Deku Trombonist

First one off my list of long lost stuff that needs finishing is this one.
[PS3] Folklore

I wouldn't mind some feedback (Yes I know those chords are weird, they're supposed to be) and some help with a key signature would be appreciated.

Brassman388

The Deku Trombonist

Alright then, fair enough. But did I at least get all the chords right?

EDIT: New version of Fluffy Bluff Galaxy up. Changed a few things from the last version.