News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Deku Trombonist's Arrangements

Started by The Deku Trombonist, August 28, 2009, 11:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

pumpy_heart

KHRZ

Nice arrangments of Melty Monster and Cosmic Cave! But how is Fluffy Bluff going?? It's difficult?

Brassman388

The Deku Trombonist

Thanks Brass and Pumpy  :D

As for Fluffy Bluff, welll...err... I've got 16 bars left to trancribe and I seem to have lost all motivation to finish it. But don't worry, I'll dig some motivation up out of somewhere and get it done in the next week or so.

universe-X

And Dusty Dune? xD

If you don't wanna finish it, gimme what you have and I'll take it from there. :)

The Deku Trombonist

Oh, that. I promise I'll look at it next weekend. I have to do some schoolwork this week for a change.

KHRZ

Sorry to be bothersome, but can you please upload what you have of Fluffy Bluff? Since I haven't really had much sheets I'd like to play in a while, the first part would take some weeks for me to learn, so you don't have to worry about getting it done quickly

Meta-Ridley

What's the song called that's in the e3 trailer 2009 for Super Mario Galaxy 2?

The Deku Trombonist

The song that's in the E3 Trailer is pretty much the same as the Sky Station 1 theme. But the E3 trailer music has a few extra bits in it.

KHRZ: I'll have it done within the next hour or so. I'll edit this post when I'm done.

Meta-Ridley

Well, could you have a go at it, I really want to play it.       
I would really aprecciate it  :D

The Deku Trombonist

I believe olimar12345 is currently arranging the Sky Station 1 theme.

KHRZ

Woah thanks thanks thanks!!

Will edit with more thanks when it's uploaded :)

Edit:
Thanks!! Really awesome ;D ;D ;D

The Deku Trombonist

[Wii] Super Mario Galaxy 2

Consider this as a first draft. I haven't "proof read" it yet so there may still be some small issues. But seeing as you wanted it soon, here it is.

Taser9090

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover