News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Deku Trombonist's Arrangements

Started by The Deku Trombonist, August 28, 2009, 11:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

Nakah

All of my respect, if only there was something I could actually grant for you. That arrangement sounds spot on and at a good pace that makes it enjoyable just to play over and over again on finale. I don't know what else to say other than, you win.

The Deku Trombonist

Something you could grant? Hmm... How's that update coming along?

Nakah

It's been on my to-do list, forgive my lack of consistency on the updates it's just that school has picked up with finals coming soon and track is coming to an end so I have a rush of meets(3 per week so I don't get home until 10 p.m. or so exhausted) and prom is this weekend so I've had to get all my shit in order for that. Tomorrow night I have a bunch of free time, I'll make sure I get the current one done.

Brassman388

The Deku Trombonist

Yay, my favourite song. :D

[SNES] Secret of Mana
  • Into the Thick of It (Duet) - Mus | Midi

PianoMan

I haven't been on in forever, but you freaking rock, man.

The Deku Trombonist

[GCN] Pikmin 2

Could someone give me a hand with the key signature if there is one?

Taser9090

I think some one already made Wistful Wild, but I don't think it was submitted yet...

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Brassman388

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on June 07, 2010, 04:34:53 AM[GCN] Pikmin 2

Could someone give me a hand with the key signature if there is one?

I can.

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Brassman388 on June 07, 2010, 11:15:36 AMI can.
Had any luck with it yet Brassman?

Here's another one which seems to modulate heaps. But I don't really want to put a new key signature every couple of bars. Has anyone got any ideas on what to do?
[Wii] Super Mario Galaxy 2

universe-X

Key signature or clef? Anyways, that was really great. Fantastic! :D

pumpy_heart

In the pikmin 2 Wistful Wild, measures 1-15 modulate based on half steps every measure. However, 16-end is in C minor. Eb, Ab, and Bb, though some/most of the time, the B will be natural.
Ir's only a key change for the last page though. Sorry there's nothing more.