The Deku Trombonist's Arrangements

Started by The Deku Trombonist, August 28, 2009, 11:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Topic TitleExceeded Character Limit - No more arrangements until space clears up
This^ Unless someone's got any awesome ideas on how I can cram some more in ? :P

Cobraroll

Have you removed links to all songs that were uploaded to the site? That would free a lot of space.

If you already have, I could delete my first reply to this topic. That way, you would have two consecutive posts at the beginning, and could move all the replacements over there.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Nintendude73

XD  Oh man...

Whenever Nakah gets his current update up, I'll be making my own, with a 10 song limit. :P

dahans

Quote from: Nintendude73 on May 09, 2010, 11:33:35 AMXD  Oh man...

Whenever Nakah gets his current update up, I'll be making my own, with a 10 song limit. :P
ARE YOU SERIOUS??? XD
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

The Deku Trombonist

Yes Cobra, I have deleted links to songs that are on the site. And don't delete your post, I think I might actually need this as an excuse to get some homework done for a change :P.

10 sheet update? Woah!!

Jamaha

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on May 09, 2010, 02:44:11 AMThis^ Unless someone's got any awesome ideas on how I can cram some more in ? :P

I could delete Cobraroll's first reply in the topic and you could use the second post for your updates.

Cobraroll

^I already suggested that...

Anyway, while we're at it, can anything be done about the character limit? Is it a limit we've set to stop spambots, or is it hardcoded into the "forum engine"?

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Jamaha

Quote from: Cobraroll on May 10, 2010, 02:24:24 AM^I already suggested that...

Whoops. Reading is overrated etc.

Quote from: Cobraroll on May 10, 2010, 02:24:24 AMAnyway, while we're at it, can anything be done about the character limit? Is it a limit we've set to stop spambots, or is it hardcoded into the "forum engine"?

Can be changed. Probably not a good idea to remove it so I doubled it. Have fun.

Cobraroll

Thanks a lot!

Now, I won't have to publish Emergence in two parts if I write more than 20,000 characters. Woo!

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: JaMaHa on May 10, 2010, 05:05:34 AMCan be changed. Probably not a good idea to remove it so I doubled it. Have fun.
Yay! Thanks  :D. It's back to arranging then I guess.

universe-X

KefkaticFanatic

Also, please somehow note which arrangements are new in the post itself cause that's a hell of a lot of arrangements to look at.

me irl
[close]

The Deku Trombonist

I had nice red "New" tags but they had to go when I started running out of characters. I guess I could do that again. Or perhaps I could put a new section up the top for arrangements that have been there less than a week.

And...err...Dusty Dune...oops. I'll get back to it after I finish the opening title from Secret of Mana.

EDIT: I now have a "My 10 Newest Arrangements" section at the top of my first post.

Nakah

Deku, any chance of ever doing a revision of Link's Awakening: overworld? It sounds accurate on the site but pretty bland and lacking of passion for the most part, and because I personally like how straight-to-the-score your arrangements always sound.

Edit* Apparently there isn't even one on the site for the overworld, all the more incentive?

The Deku Trombonist