Fond Memories - Zip

Super Mario Odyssey

Lake Lamode 1 - PDF | Video

Super Smash Bros. Melee

Trophy (Four Hands) - PDF | MP3

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Mirror of Twilight Completed - Zip

Cobraroll

I'm writing this with tears in my eyes. Your Rainbow Road theme sounds awesome. Thank you so much for doing it. Though, I guess I'll shorten the breaks when I play it, but I'll definitely print and play this when you get the .mus up. Great job.

The Winning Results theme is also great as "background music". I have a feeling that it's a song that is fun to play, even if nobody's listening.

Koopa Troopa beach sounds great, but do you think you're able to "compress" it a little? The last page only has two measures on it, if you manage to squeeze those into page 2, players won't have to print an extra page for the sake of only two measures.

Great job! Can't wait to see the Rainbow Road sheet!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

The Deku Trombonist

Thanks for your compliments Cobra. I added a few more .mus files (including Rainbow Road) and fixed up the formatting for Koopa Troopa Beach.

Seeker

Rainbow Road! You, sir, are awesome.
This is a signature.

mantis985

Wow! Great arrangements, especially Rainbow Road!    :)

Cobraroll

Rainbow road was great, almost spot on, but I think there's one small thing that could be done better. Put some 8va in the bass, please, I saw you had used it in the main melody, but in places, the bass goes very high as well.
Just consider it, at least.

And yeah, awesome pieces, all of them.

Last, I see that you have done a fair bit of the MK64 themes. Have you considered Prize Ceremony as well? Just a question, or a badly concealed request. Up to you to decide :p

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

WiiMan96

Shy Guy's Toybox is very good. The only thing I could say would improve it is changing the left hand's clef to bass 8? Those notes do look ugly and are hard to read so far below the stave. :P

Good work so far, and I can't wait to see more from you! :D

MaestroUGC

Your arrangements are pretty good, but some of them need to be cleaned up to look more aesthetically pleasing. Other than that you show some great talent and ability.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

The Deku Trombonist

Thanks for all the postive comments  :)

I added Witchyworld and Toad's Turnpike but I'm not sure what to do with the opening 8 bars of Toad's Turnpike.
I think Witchyworld could do with a key signature but I'm not sure wha to do with it. Can someone give me a hand?

Cobraroll

Prize #1 is great, but I felt that there was something missing. Listen at 0:14 in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVfg9k6N3cI

Or measure 7 in your piece. I don't know what the trumpet fanfare would sound like on piano, but why did you omit it?

Great job other than that. Also, kudos for not making the part after the initial fanfare as frustratingly long as in the original  ;). I'll still play it that way, though.

The Deku Trombonist

Whoops...Must have missed that one lol. I've added the trumpet fanfare now - thanks for picking that one up  ;)

Cobraroll

Seeker

I actually don't think Witchyworld needs a key signature. Sure, it has some weird modulations, but it always comes back to a minor.
This is a signature.

ALPRAS

Hi there!
I like very much your Rainbow road arrangement!
Just one thing: In the the L.H., the 1st 20 measures where you've putted the 8va thing, instead of putting it, just switch the F clef to the G clef. Itll be more easier to read :)

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!