The Deku Trombonist's Arrangements

Started by The Deku Trombonist, August 28, 2009, 11:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

DonValentino

Don't want to bother, just to remind the Secret of Mana sheets. Please don't forget... :<

The Deku Trombonist

Lol these were all from my early days :P Some of them are a bit meh, but the links are updated anyway.

Feel free to ask if you want any others re-uploaded.

Brassman388

DonValentino

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on March 15, 2013, 03:01:21 AMLol these were all from my early days :P Some of them are a bit meh, but the links are updated anyway.

Feel free to ask if you want any others re-uploaded.

A bit... meh? ^o^;;
Nonsense! All of them are fantastic! I'm really impressed with Distant Thunder, it's just as good as Into the Thick of It, and I thought that was matchless.
Thanks a lot. :)

Well, now that you say so... I always wanted to see that Treasure Trove Cove (The Salty Hippo) arrangement, from Banjo Kazooie. ^_^''

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

TheZeldaPianist275

Deku, y u no use dropbox? :<

And Brassman, welcome back!  It seems you are wanted in the request board. -__-

Yugi

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Brassman388 on March 15, 2013, 06:21:13 AMRe-upload all of theeeeeeeeeeeeeeem!

How's it going, dude?
Really busy now that uni is back. Being sick doesn't help either  :P

How about you? I haven't heard from you in aaaaaaaages

Quote from: WarioMan98 on March 15, 2013, 12:26:40 PMA bit... meh? ^o^;;
Nonsense! All of them are fantastic! I'm really impressed with Distant Thunder, it's just as good as Into the Thick of It, and I thought that was matchless.
Thanks a lot. :)

Well, now that you say so... I always wanted to see that Treasure Trove Cove (The Salty Hippo) arrangement, from Banjo Kazooie. ^_^''
Thanks man. Yeah I can re-upload that one, later today when I'm at a computer.

Quote from: spitllama on March 15, 2013, 12:53:20 PMCan you reupload Rainbow Road from Mario Kart Wii? :)
Not unless I fix it up first. That arrangement is bad, wrong chords and stuff.

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on March 15, 2013, 02:56:42 PMDeku, y u no use dropbox? :<
I do. The mediafire links are all really old, and my account got banned

Brassman388

I'm not familiar with a Uni, I'm gonna guess it's a person on this wonderful site.

Oranges are your best friend. Consume plenty.

Quite a bit happened since the last time we typed. I traveled a good distance across the U.S. Lost my job. Met a sweetheart of a lady. Been writing music. I guess you can say I went through a revision/reinvention of lifestyle. It wasn't dramatic or anything but, man, if you ever get a chance to travel and get out of the small plot of land you call home, you experience stuff. Good stuff.

Overall, I'm okay. On the constant lookout for cash, but okay.

The Deku Trombonist

Uni as in University :P

Wow, that's pretty hectic man. Yeah travel is definitely on my to-do-list, hopefully with this trombone thing.

Good to hear you're okay :)

Brassman388

I'll probably do some work around here, work on some arrangements, help the kiddos with arranging and such.

For sure, you'll be seeing me around.

The Deku Trombonist

Re-added Banjo-Kazooie: Treasure Trove Cove (The Salty Hippo)

I wanna try and get some of these onto the site so here's one I fixed up. Feedback wanted :)

[N64] Mario Kart 64
  • Results #1 (Win) - Zip

DonValentino

^Whoa, 63 repeats...
I'm pretty sure it's perfect. :)

And thanks for reuploading the Salty Hippo arrangement! I really like that one.