News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Deku Trombonist's Arrangements

Started by The Deku Trombonist, August 28, 2009, 11:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sekter77

Maybe it was just the different voices that were throwing me off in those other parts too. Thanks anyway for checking.
Guitar and video games.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

The Deku Trombonist

I'm looking for some piano songs to transcribe because that seems to be the stuff I have the most difficulty with. So If anyone's got any suggestions (or requests in disguise :P) I'd appreciate it.

Cobraroll

I've kinda given up to persuade GreekGeek to do this (he started, once, but didn't finish it). Perhaps you could take a look?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR4lIur_zME
It's the Krabby Klub theme from Pokémon XD.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Nintom64

I put this one up in the request section, but no one seems interested in doing it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAicEIGa5Z0
Waz zis space fur?

DonValentino

The Deku Trombonist

Woah, something new! Special thanks go to Shadoninja for giving me a hand with this one.

[WII] The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

I might give the End Credits a shot next but it looks pretty tough.

Oh and Cobra, Krabby Klub is WIP

Bespinben

YES. This is a fantastic arrangement! Spot-on with both amazing accuracy and simplicity yet lacking nothing - that's Deku for ya  ;D

Funny, I was almost considering arranging this song too a couple days ago as I was scouring those woods. Good thing I didn't :P
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

spitllama

I had this on the request board, but it has received little attention..

Could you do this from Pokemon Battle Rev.?

Final Battle-Mysterial's Theme
Original
Submissions Page

GoronsOrchestrated

Quote from: Bespinben on December 10, 2011, 12:21:20 AMFunny, I was almost considering arranging this song too a couple days ago as I was scouring those woods. Good thing I didn't :P
Hey! I was considering doing this too! Looks like you beat me to it, and I'm kinda glad you did... Fantastic job, I couldn't have done it better myself (For some reason, I feel your not surprised  ::)...). :P
Quote from: DrP on December 18, 2011, 02:25:37 PM
I didn't know he or those arrangements existed.

... ಠ_ಠ

The Deku Trombonist

Thanks guys :)

Quote from: spitllama on December 10, 2011, 07:48:06 AMI had this on the request board, but it has received little attention..

Could you do this from Pokemon Battle Rev.?

I hardly arrange anything these days so I'd hate to say yes and get your hopes up and then not do it. Put it down as a maybe

spitllama

Submissions Page

SWMadness

Oh man, Faron Woods sounds terrific. Can't wait to sit down and play it over Christmas Break! ;D

The Deku Trombonist

Also,
[WII] Super Mario Galaxy

Just a quick diversion

Nebbles

Oooh, the library :D It's so simple and lovely. I can learn this with ease~
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel