Dahans' compositions: Romance for piano

Started by dahans, August 24, 2009, 03:04:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Oni-Link

dahans

dahans

I hope you will LOVE my new composition :D!

Ruto

LOL OMG xDDDD
I don't know what to say...I have never had anyone write anything for me...are you sure I'm that epic?  :D  :D  :D

It's a wonderful piece! Thank you so much!!!

(not too quiet about things, huh?  ;))

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

MaestroUGC

And here is where I find Hans writing as Hans. Finally discarding your Beethoven-esque shackles, eh? Glad to hear. (Get it? It's a pun!)

A few comments, from composer to composer, I would've liked to hear some smoother transitions between sections. In all of your music, you tend to clip off sections instead of letting them flow into each other.

Oh, I'm glad to see you're no longer over doubling the strings, but you seemed to have moved on to the other instrument groups.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

universe-X

dahans

Wow I didn't expect answers so soon. Thank you so much guys!

@Ruto: haha, of course you are ;).
@Maestro: No I don't get it xD I am sorry^^. But you're right that's one of my biggest problems... I need to work on that! I have to compose more and frequently, I hope that will improve my composing/orchestrating skills.

@U-x: of course it is xD. just kidding! I am glad that you liked it!^^

universe-X

I think the joke was: "Good to hear." even though Beethoven was deaf. :P

Jub3r7

Those were awesome!!!!

...Need a drum-roll for the next update? ;)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

dahans

Winter

OMG Dahans, I'm scared the brilliance of your compositions (really just the file size) if going to make my computer blow up!

Whenever I play them in Finale, it skips back a few beats like every 5 seconds, making the scroll bar not line up with the music. The comp froze too, until the song was done playing. The visual bar ended and the song continued for 2 more mins, weird.

Great composition though (dedicated to ruto).

My only critique would be the same as for the other compositions, make the different sections flow together.

I have the same problem though, so no matter.

So how long did a 6 minute orchestra take you to write, anyway?

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

dahans

xDDDDDD thank you^^. It took me one week to finish it :D. (I have started with this composition the day when I acted really childishly xD I think that was a week ago, right?)

Winter

Quote from: dahans on February 07, 2011, 11:13:30 AMxDDDDDD thank you^^. It took me one week to finish it :D. (I have started with this composition the day when I acted really childishly xD I think that was a week ago, right?)

Oh yeah >.< I must say, you work quickly.