News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Stupid/Inappropriate songs to hear in a game

Started by ALPRAS, August 02, 2009, 05:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALPRAS

Me:
1- Running away from the cops in GTA IV Listening "B-I-N-G-O was his nammo!"
2- Killing a bunch of Dinosaurs in Turok listening Rachmaninov's Concerto Nº3

Cobraroll

SSBB: It's the two champions Meta Knight versus Snake, a fistfight with a few dirty tricks. Time's in for epic combos, well-timed smashes and dodge maneuvers that almost matches the one of business tops' fortunes vs. the tax system. Random stage. WarioWare? Oh, well. In the background:
"This here is Mona PizzaaaAAAA..."

Also, the French Pikmin song is also slightly out of place in a fighting game.

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

iDennis

Playing Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory and listening to some classical music doesn't really fit. I mean I'm shooting people in that game, so Tritsch-Tratsch Polka is not exactly what you'd call fitting, right?  ;)

Tranzlater

Sneaking through an HD background in the middle of the desert in MGS4, while listening to some bleepy mono music from the original, or some dudes chatting about god knows what on their 'pod cast'.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

KefkaticFanatic

TF2:

I've Got a Lovely Bunch of Coconuts
Oompa Loompa song
What is Love
Never Gonna Give You Up

me irl
[close]

Shadoninja

playing barbie while listening to cannibal corpse.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

mantis985

KefkaticFanatic

I should mention that you hear those songs in TF2 quite often on the public servers.  As well as many others.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Playing Return to Castle Wolfenstein, going into an in a knife a bunch a Nazi's all while listening to a record player play opera for five minutes straight.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

The Razorscale encounter in Ulduar! I mean, you're fighting a huge dragon and a bunch of dwarves and the music is all happy!

..no?

Seeker

ALPRAS: Rachy 3 is never inappropriate.
Anyway, how about the Ocarina of Time title screen while playing a speed level in one of the Sonic Adventure games?
This is a signature.

ALPRAS

Quote from: Seeker on August 13, 2009, 09:43:27 AMALPRAS: Rachy 3 is never inappropriate.
Awesome (Almost Perfect) song. Still, Rach 2 is way better :P

Also, hearing Slipknot while playing Mario Kart Wii. Hilarious.

Cobraroll

Kirby's Green Greens when having a 2000 vs 2000 man match in Cossacks. Hearing that jolly tune when the artillery fire everyone to shreds and the guns mow down the ones out of range for the artillery. Fun.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Roz~

Listening to the Final Fantasy Piano 4 Hands while playing an Age of Empire game with friends. Was kinda weird.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Listening to Everything Sucks by Reel Big Fish while playing Silent Hill.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!