News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

"Fulfilling the Requests" Project (Out of Service)

Started by WiiMan96, July 31, 2009, 07:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiiMan's pretty cool.

He found every request
1 (3.7%)
Then he organized them all
1 (3.7%)
Made a thread that had progress
0 (0%)
Then made a site to organize them
1 (3.7%)
Yeah he's pretty cool.
7 (25.9%)
*claps*
11 (40.7%)
I agree  -Shadoninja
6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

WiiMan96

Quote from: Brassman388 on August 10, 2009, 11:07:23 AMAlrighty, I got/will take...

Final Fantasy VII - Flowers Blooming in the Church - Done

Final Fantasy XII - Intro - In Progress

Legend of Zelda, A Link to the Past - Hyrule Castle - In Progress

MegaMan X - Boomer Kawanga - In Progress

Super Mario World - Underwater - Done

Thank you so much! I mean, that's some serious contribution right there.  :D

Quote from: Cobraroll on August 10, 2009, 11:38:08 AMI finally found the "suspension" music from SMG. It's named Space Peace and can be heard here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPUByrreW_4&feature=related

The thread in which it is requested is also updated.

Thank you! Updated.

WiiMan96

Updated. Pages 1-3 to go. I've reach the character limit on both posts, so I'll either stop updating or put the new requests in a future post until there is room to put in the first two... 179 requests so far. :P

Cobraroll

"Before the Champion Cynthia Battle", from Pokémon D/P is already on site, expertly arranged by GreekGeek.

Also, that character limit is annoying, right? Is there a possibility that it can be raised?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

WiiMan96

Quote from: Cobraroll on August 14, 2009, 03:24:54 AM"Before the Champion Cynthia Battle", from Pokémon D/P is already on site, expertly arranged by GreekGeek.

Also, that character limit is annoying, right? Is there a possibility that it can be raised?

Thanks, updated.

I agree. Oh, Jammy?! ;) If that's simply not possible, or JaMaHa is a big meany strict forum rule-abider, I'll find a way to continue what I'm doing.

Cobraroll

What about simply remove the "UNFULFILLED" tag, along with the colour code in every line? If we just assume that all requests are unfulfilled unless otherwise is stated, you may save a lot of characters.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

WiiMan96

Composer #40

It happens Every. Day!

WiiMan96

Thanks for the contribution! :D Updated.

Composer #40

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

• Lost Painting | Magus Darkwind | THREAD
  • Marble Gallery | Magus Darkwind | THREAD

Gonna see if I can finish these and make it sound right.

It happens Every. Day!

WiiMan96

Shadoninja

i'm gonna attempt the WoW main screen.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

WiiMan96

Thank you! Updated.

I added an MP3 to "Breeze" from Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life because it's an awesome song and this is a way to increase the chances of someone arranging it. :D

Nintendude73

Quote from: WiiMan96 on August 15, 2009, 04:44:01 AMThank you! Updated.

I added an MP3 to "Breeze" from Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life because it's an awesome song and this is a way to increase the chances of someone arranging it. :D
I LOVE THAT SONG SO MUCH.  I remember playing AWL and constantly humming along to this song...  I hope someone arranges it!

Oh, and by the way, there's no Katamari Damacy song called "Hi Mr. Sunshine."  The person was probably talking about the main theme, which has the words "Hello, Mr. Sunshine!" in it.  The real name is Katamari on the Rock.

Shadoninja

I'm not sure which login screen fallenpianist is talking about. unless WoW uses the same login music for each of the expansions(I don't play WoW) I'm gonna arrange the one titled "legends of azeroth"
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

WiiMan96

Quote from: Nintendude73 on August 15, 2009, 07:28:07 AMI LOVE THAT SONG SO MUCH.  I remember playing AWL and constantly humming along to this song...  I hope someone arranges it!

It sure is awesome. :D

Quote from: Nintendude73 on August 15, 2009, 07:28:07 AMOh, and by the way, there's no Katamari Damacy song called "Hi Mr. Sunshine."  The person was probably talking about the main theme, which has the words "Hello, Mr. Sunshine!" in it.  The real name is Katamari on the Rock.

Thanks, updated.

Quote from: Shadoninja on August 17, 2009, 07:17:40 AMI'm not sure which login screen fallenpianist is talking about. unless WoW uses the same login music for each of the expansions(I don't play WoW) I'm gonna arrange the one titled "legends of azeroth"

Alrighty then.  :)

I've got the rest of the requests written down now, now to move them here. :P