News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

"Fulfilling the Requests" Project (Out of Service)

Started by WiiMan96, July 31, 2009, 07:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiiMan's pretty cool.

He found every request
1 (3.7%)
Then he organized them all
1 (3.7%)
Made a thread that had progress
0 (0%)
Then made a site to organize them
1 (3.7%)
Yeah he's pretty cool.
7 (25.9%)
*claps*
11 (40.7%)
I agree  -Shadoninja
6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Arceus79

Master of Wind: Arceus79

spitllama

Nope, just make requests as usual on the request boards. This project is just to make sure requests don't get forgotten and can be fulfilled at a later time.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Shadoninja

I'm wondering if we need the website any more.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Bespinben

Quote from: Shadoninja on June 25, 2012, 09:38:11 PMI'm wondering if we need the website any more.

Good question. I'm definitely finding the Wiki for Fixing the Sheets very useful though, it that's any help.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bespinben on June 25, 2012, 10:01:58 PMGood question. I'm definitely finding the Wiki for Fixing the Sheets very useful though, it that's any help.
It is useful, but it's a pain to keep updated.

Bespinben

Quote from: Shadoninja on June 25, 2012, 10:09:21 PMIt is useful, but it's a pain to keep updated.

That's why making it a Wiki was great though. I've been editing the Wiki myself abit as I've worked on a few things in the past few days. It's not a one-man job as with being a Request Janitor.

spitllama

Well don't tell WiiMan that Shado. He's worked his @$$ off on this thing Not to mention all of my work too...
Submissions Page

Shadoninja

Quote from: spitllama on June 25, 2012, 10:22:47 PMWell don't tell WiiMan that Shado. He's worked his @$$ off on this thing Not to mention all of my work too...
And you're both awesome for that.

Is there a way we could integrate the site into each request here? Maybe have separate pages that we could link on the first posts or something.

spitllama

I don't think I follow. But regardless if we dont need this project, then we dont need it. No point in dumping pails of water out of a sunken ship
Submissions Page

Bespinben

Quote from: spitllama on June 25, 2012, 11:20:32 PMI don't think I follow. But regardless if we dont need this project, then we dont need it. No point in dumping pails of water out of a sunken ship

All you'd have to do is drain the ocean, come on.

WiiMan96

ohai

I've got a week or two of free time, so let me know what you guys want with this. I can do some updates to improve it and go through and add the newer requests if you want. Might take a request or two as well.

Feel free to either list improvement to the site or suggest another way to deal with it. Persevere or no?

WiiMan96

Sorry 'bout dp, but just saw the new organisation of the requests board. Really not much point to the site anymore is there? xD

Shadoninja

Quote from: WiiMan96 on June 26, 2012, 09:39:34 PMSorry 'bout dp, but just saw the new organisation of the requests board. Really not much point to the site anymore is there? xD
It would seem so. I'm really sorry. I don't want to waste all your hard work so I'm trying to think of some way to integrate it.

WiiMan96

No no, you've done a great job with this! The site was more of an excuse to flex some programming muscles anyway. Obviously the site would be more capable given some work, but it being detached completely from the forum is a horribly distracting system for everyone concerned. This system looks like it has potential :)

Shadoninja

Quote from: WiiMan96 on June 26, 2012, 09:57:46 PMNo no, you've done a great job with this! The site was more of an excuse to flex some programming muscles anyway. Obviously the site would be more capable given some work, but it being detached completely from the forum is a horribly distracting system for everyone concerned. This system looks like it has potential :)
Mhm. I don't think it was being used except by spitllama and I.