News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

"Fulfilling the Requests" Project (Out of Service)

Started by WiiMan96, July 31, 2009, 07:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiiMan's pretty cool.

He found every request
1 (3.7%)
Then he organized them all
1 (3.7%)
Made a thread that had progress
0 (0%)
Then made a site to organize them
1 (3.7%)
Yeah he's pretty cool.
7 (25.9%)
*claps*
11 (40.7%)
I agree  -Shadoninja
6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

spitllama

Ok. I didn't want to advance it into "in progress" since you said you were going to finish the Arrangement Project first, but it's fixed. You can always create an account and advance songs yourself if you want too.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

insaneintherain

How do we turn in a request? I'm new to this..

spitllama

Make an account and find the song. If the request is listed as unfulfilled, click claim to advance it to in progreas. Once you complete it, click advance to move it to the finished section. When it's been submitted, click on site to move it to submitted.
Submissions Page

insaneintherain

Quote from: spitllama on March 12, 2012, 06:52:36 AMMake an account and find the song. If the request is listed as unfulfilled, click claim to advance it to in progreas. Once you complete it, click advance to move it to the finished section. When it's been submitted, click on site to move it to submitted.
I know that, but how do I get the sheet to the requester?

spitllama

... You just post it in your submissions thread that you did it. And then PM the requester or post in the original thread about its completion.  ??? It's the same as always.

This thread is just to keep track of pre-existing requests.
Submissions Page

insaneintherain

Quote from: spitllama on March 12, 2012, 04:30:41 PM... You just post it in your submissions thread that you did it. And then PM the requester or post in the original thread about its completion.  ??? It's the same as always.

This thread is just to keep track of pre-existing requests.
Oh. That simple? I thought it was a bit different. Thanks. I just realized that I've already done that.

WiiMan96

Site update:

• The box at the right now displays login by default (as opposed to register), and register has been moved to a separate page.
  • Comments on a request now pay attention to line breaks. (woot enter key works now)

Sorry about the inactivity, I should be able to make some more improvements over the next week hopefully!

Shadoninja

Quote from: WiiMan96 on April 15, 2012, 03:25:33 PMSite update:

• The box at the right now displays login by default (as opposed to register), and register has been moved to a separate page.
  • Comments on a request now pay attention to line breaks. (woot enter key works now)

Sorry about the inactivity, I should be able to make some more improvements over the next week hopefully!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

insaneintherain

MoboMoga

Quote from: insaneintherain on June 17, 2012, 10:03:58 AMYOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THAT HELPED ME.

Should I convert this to a piano solo and submit it?

haha im rlly happy tht it helped. and ya, u should, it'll be soo much better.  ;)

spitllama

Waaaait, maybe I missed something, but are you going to take this arranger's work of Jublife City and alter it and stick your name on it?
Submissions Page

insaneintherain

Quote from: spitllama on June 19, 2012, 08:18:17 PMWaaaait, maybe I missed something, but are you going to take this arranger's work of Jublife City and alter it and stick your name on it?
Probably just "formatted", if I ever get around to it.

MoboMoga

Quote from: insaneintherain on June 19, 2012, 08:41:15 PMProbably just "formatted", if I ever get around to it.

i think you can alter it to make it as a solo, then you could put your name on it.
i thought since you guys wanted to arrange it, i would let u have the piece to work on..