News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

"Fulfilling the Requests" Project (Out of Service)

Started by WiiMan96, July 31, 2009, 07:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiiMan's pretty cool.

He found every request
1 (3.7%)
Then he organized them all
1 (3.7%)
Made a thread that had progress
0 (0%)
Then made a site to organize them
1 (3.7%)
Yeah he's pretty cool.
7 (25.9%)
*claps*
11 (40.7%)
I agree  -Shadoninja
6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Shadoninja

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 20, 2012, 04:08:18 PMThe Kirby Squeak Squad thread requested by Piano_Pika doesn't exist? I wanted to see if they intended for the original or brawl version(if there's any difference)

found it
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Shadoninja

Quote from: spitllama on January 22, 2012, 07:05:39 PMWow how did you find that?

Fixed.
I was cruising through Piano_Pika_'s posts.

spitllama

WiiMan as I pass 300 requests on the site I have to hope that there's some sort of back-up to the site. Is there?? ::)
Submissions Page

WiiMan96

Whoa, thanks for all that. That's... a lot more than I expected. xD

Yes, I back up the database fairly regularly. No need to worry. I backed it up again now, just for you.  ;)

spitllama

Quote from: WiiMan96 on January 23, 2012, 06:49:31 PMWhoa, thanks for all that. That's... a lot more than I expected. xD

Yes, I back up the database fairly regularly. No need to worry. I backed it up again now, just for you.  ;)

Tomorrow... this will be done. Yesss. (and thank you :)))
Submissions Page

Shadoninja

Quote from: spitllama on January 23, 2012, 08:49:51 PMTomorrow... this will be done. Yesss. (and thank you :)))

thank you for all of your hard work, spit :)

spitllama

You do much more than I do but thank you nonetheless Shado.

I'm excited for this thread to be completely up to date with the newly posted requests.
Submissions Page

spitllama

Double post:

All done. I'm going to make a topic asking arrangers to ctrl+F their names and alert me of updates for their own requests/arrangements :)
Submissions Page

Shadoninja

Is there any way that the register and log in forms could be separated? I have firefox set so that it enters in the log in information for me without me typing it in.

With the current way it's done, the log in information appears in the register boxes but not in the User Login forms.

spitllama

^^ This

Also WiiMan I'm trying to delete a request that was put in twice "Mega Man Battle Network 2- Title" and the screen goes all wonky.. you'll see what I mean.

Oh and MM can't register for some reason :P
Submissions Page

WiiMan96

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 24, 2012, 04:12:52 PMIs there any way that the register and log in forms could be separated?

Sure! I've been meaning to do it anyway for other reasons, so I'll get to it within the next few days.

Quote from: spitllama on January 24, 2012, 04:15:41 PMAlso WiiMan I'm trying to delete a request that was put in twice "Mega Man Battle Network 2- Title" and the screen goes all wonky.. you'll see what I mean.

Trippy! Fixed and request deleted. (that's two major bugs now that've occurred because I left an apostrophe out xD)

Quote from: spitllama on January 24, 2012, 04:15:41 PMOh and MM can't register for some reason :P

Stupid registering bug fixed, please try again and let me know. (three bugs, I gotta watch my apostrophes)

spitllama

Great. Soo I guess the next step now is to go back and find where you left off in requests and start adding?
Submissions Page

WiiMan96

Yessir. My first unread request is - "Battle! Champion" Pokemon Black and White [NDS] - which is on page 7 if your topics-per-page setting is default, so I guess that topic and after that would not have been added. (Any old, added requests that have had replies to them I'm unaware of, so I guess just add them all and delete the irrelevant one if that happens.)

So, uh... who wants another mammoth task? :P I guess me doing it would be less hassle, but if there's any volunteers I can spend more time working on the site itself (which seems to break quite regularly).

spitllama

Submissions Page