News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The person below me is...

Started by Dalonzo, July 31, 2009, 11:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Heh, I haven't had any alcohol since I was 16  8)

The person below me likes green tea.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperRiolu

And I'm 16 right now! haha. I like Green Tea, but I prefer black tea with a little milk, like the British Stuff!

The person below me likes black tea with a little milk
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

dahans

mehhh... it's ok... but I prefer coffee to tea.
The person below me hates coffee.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Ruto

>__>

DP's not around so I can say I don't like coffee!

The person below me has seen a really ugly car this week.

SuperRiolu

You know DP likes tea more than coffee!
And yes... Japan has some strange looking cars.

The person below me knows what region of France I was born in (this is a toughie) haha
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

Ruto

Somewhere in the northeast? :P

The person below me still remembers the words of the English Pokemon Season 1 song.

DrP

Alsace... you werent expecting me, huh Dylan!

And Its OK Ruto. I just like coffee when its a starbucks drink and available only during Christmas time!!!

The person below me is calm and content!

SuperRiolu

Quote from: Ruto on August 23, 2010, 07:15:28 PMSomewhere in the northeast? :P

The person below me still remembers the words of the English Pokemon Season 1 song.

That isn't the region though, sorry!

I've heard it, though I like the original Japanese opening better!

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 23, 2010, 07:16:03 PMAlsace... you werent expecting me, huh Dylan!

And Its OK Ruto. I just like coffee when its a starbucks drink and available only during Christmas time!!!

The person below me is calm and content!

Yes! I'm guessing you are, too! Strange how I am writing this and talking to you on the phone, too!

The person below me wants it to be Christmas (Noël) already!

Qew

lol Noel.. like those little organ pieces

1. well on one hand yes because the family are going on a trip to America yay
2. NO FREAKING WAY because those are the holidays I have to study for my mid-semester exams >_< goddamn senior year... actually I have my annual exams in a week so I really should be studying for those atm >_> <_< ^_^;

the person below me thinks riding an elephant to school would be awesome.

SuperRiolu

That would be kind of cool! It would probably crush tons of cars, though

The person below me thinks that having a car and driving to school would be awesome (for those under 18) or you prefer to walk or ride your bike to school (above 18)

dahans

I am under 18... and I am faster if I go by bike... this is no joke^^. It takes me 5 minutes to get to school.

The person below me loves England.

SuperRiolu

NOOOO! France is so much better!

The person below me prefers England to France (I won't kill ya if you side with England)

dahans

;D enough said

The person below me knows a famous austrian person.

SuperRiolu

Prince Klemens von Metternich, Empress Maria Theresa, Mozart, Haydn, Arnold Schwarzenegger, etc!

The person below me knows a famous French person

dahans

METTERNICH? WTF xDDDDDDDDDDDDD  Why do you know him? ^^ Well done btw!

Chopin (polish/french), Curie, Napoleon, Louis XIV-Lous XVI, debussy, ravel,....

The person below me is SR!