The person below me is...

Started by Dalonzo, July 31, 2009, 11:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Nope, but I wish I was.

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 24, 2010, 07:32:08 PMWell I hit my head on a doorway today... if that counts. I'm 6'4"... so yeah

Ergh..that makes you more than a foot taller than me.  :'(

The person below me is also taller than me.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Well, I am also taller than you... haha!

The person below me was born before May 1, 1993

Ruto

Aww snap.  YEAH >__>

The person below me thinks bluetooth mice are crap.

DrP

yes indeed... though i do have good thoughts on the magic mouse from apple! i may get a new iMac when they come out (theyre due for an upgrade)

the person below me thinks a high-powered USB port will soon replace wall sockets as the main source of general power (excluding appliances and stuff)

SlowPokemon

I hope not.

The person below me, when given a choice between being a billionaire or living in the Pokemon world, would choose the former.

(You would be insane to pick that...)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

I could live in the Pokémon World... money doesn't mean that much to me, anyways!!

(and i wouldn't be insane to pick it)

The person below has wanted to live in the Zelda world of a certain game

Ruto

Awww yeah.

The person below me wouldn't refuse admission to Hogwarts.  :D

DrP

I would, just like I denied UC Davis and UT Austin. Unfortunately, I really never got into the HP thing. (I may change my mind after I see the movies and read the books again)

The person below me owns FSX

Ruto

Gah...no.  Have enough trouble with ground vehicles (??)

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 26, 2010, 03:07:43 PMUnfortunately, I really never got into the HP thing. (I may change my mind after I see the movies and read the books again)

Don't watch the movies---they are pretty bad.  The books aren't bad, I just wouldn't want to miss the chance to learn magic, make a billion duplicates of my Link doll and get even lol.

The person below me hates coffee.

DrP

NO! It kept me alive during the two weeks of hell during AP Exams. It will probably end up being my best friend in college (and surprisingly, I'm drinking coffee as im typing this)

And... I have book 7 from the day it came out. I got the last copy in the city of Rome (in Italy... luckily it was in English)

And... flying is fun.

THe person below me has one of those club nintendo calendars

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 26, 2010, 03:07:43 PMUnfortunately, I really never got into the HP thing. (I may change my mind after I see the movies and read the books again)

*shakes head grimly*

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 26, 2010, 05:10:50 PMTHe person below me has one of those club nintendo calendars

Nope. The person below me had an awkward dream last night.

DrP

No. Well, maybe, I really don't remember.
Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 27, 2010, 06:33:47 AM*shakes head grimly*

I just never got into it (plus my mom refused to buy me the books... and movies... and anything related to HP in general. She wanted me to read the Chronicles of Narnia or Lord of the Rings by "Christian" authors. she's nuts... needs to be in a mental institution)

The person below me loves coffee crisp

Ruto

That sounds like a cereal...XD Anyway I don't know what that is.

The person below me has solved a Rubik's cube...

SlowPokemon

Not yet, my friend. Not yet...

The person below me is below me geographically.

DrP

Either aligned or below (slightly)... the map says I'm below you... I'm between SD and LA

The person below me lives west of the mississippi