News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The person below me is...

Started by Dalonzo, July 31, 2009, 11:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

If I'm extremely bored then I do. Its quite entertaining actually. They referenced Portal in an episode. Which was awesome.

The person below me is too cool to watch primetime television.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Yep.

The person below me gets really thirsty out of nowhere.

Maretocks

Procrastination makes me thristy. Last night I sat down about 10 times to study Chinese. Each of those times I read half a paragraph, got up and had a drink. We have these ~450ml glasses, so I had the equivalent to about 8 glasses of water and 4 of milk last night. All in the name of procrastination.

The person below me thinks tracksuit pants are very comfy.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Tranzlater

^Don't you mean thirst makes you procrastinate, and the need for procrastinating makes you thirsty, therefore in turn making you procrastinate?

And no, tracksuit pants are generally not comfy.

The person below me wants to watch Scrubs season 9.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

I kinda, sorta, not really follow the show. It can be entertaining but it gets a little old. Though I do like the janitor.

The person below me is gonna get Monster Hunter Tri because of how beastly it looks.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Maretocks

Quote from: Tranzlater on April 20, 2010, 08:57:01 AM^Don't you mean thirst makes you procrastinate, and the need for procrastinating makes you thirsty, therefore in turn making you procrastinate?
It's more like, I don't want to do this homework, think I'll go have a glass of water. :D Wash, rinse, and repeat.

Monster Hunter Tri? Never heard of it.

The person below me will Google Monster Hunter Tri.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Tranzlater

MONSTER HUNTER TRI LOOKS EPIC
Actually, thank you for reminding me I may get it... since I don't have a psp and I haven't got a wii game for ages and Monster Hunter is awesome

But no, I will not google it. I'm fine.

The person below me is good at science
Probably not for long.

universe-X

:P Yep, I'm doing (one out of 20) booth next Wednesday about science at our school in preparation for a standardized test. My teacher thinks I'm gonna make commended and that I'm good at teaching. Nice try :P

The person below me reads Shakespeare.

MaestroUGC

The Tragedy of Julius Caesar is my personal favorite...Hamlet is good too.

The person below me adores the Divine Comedy.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

universe-X

So far... not bad (still haven't gotten far, however. Homework is murder...)

The person below me has homework that is killing them.

Bonus*:because of procrastination.

MaestroUGC

Homework...I'm a senior in the review period for AP Tests...what homework?

No.

The person below me is done.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

universe-X

Never, am I done.

Is the person below me? [w00t! :P]

Tranzlater

I hope not...

The person below me had swine flu
Probably not for long.

universe-X

-_- no

The person below me is over the swine flu epidemic.

Maretocks

I'm sorry, what epidemic? Anyone who actually died from it didn't have access to medication, or was already sick.

The person below me knew that the common cold was originally a Spanish flu outbreak that killed thousands.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>