News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The person below me is...

Started by Dalonzo, July 31, 2009, 11:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiiMan96

Sadly. ;)

The person below me is a Nike shoes salesman in Tunisia on Tuesdays buying Scribblenauts on launch.

Nana1Popo2

haha, 'd love to :D
i never have anyone to play against besides online......which takes a while ot find.....seomtimes....

the person below me enjoys video games that involve using snipers to shoot people in the head (lol, like Halo).
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

GreekGeek

Uum not exactly. I do like to shoot monsters with a bow (lol like Zelda)

The person below me agrees that OOT's graphics still sucked at the remake for Gamecube.

GreekGeek

Not anymore (luckily)

The person below me has had an appendix surgery.

SuperFireKirby

Nope.

The person below me hates people who think they're cool because they dress like a gangster.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Petpetfood

no no no

The person below me has fallen for the 6 magikarp fisherman battle in pokemon.

Composer #40

Promptly kicked his ass and I won't do it again. If you did fail, it's blasphemy to any respectable human player.

The person below me has lost to the Elite Four 10+ times before luck kicked in.  

It happens Every. Day!

Petpetfood

Intill the critical hits came in? Then yes.

The person below me has done the mew glitch before.

Nana1Popo2

yep. on ma feet......if u needed to know...haha

the person below me has been in a band for (excluding school)
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

SirIngusBingus

Naturally.

The person below me is 6 feet tall or taller.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 02, 2009, 11:52:04 AMThe person below me hates people who think they're cool because they dress like a gangster.
BTW, I was referring to the retarded gangsters our generation has to put up with, not the awesome moonshine smuggling gangsters from the 20's.

I wish because that's the height of all my friends.

The person below me plays a sport against his will.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

WiiMan96

Sure have. 51 times. ;)

The person below me has been in a newspaper.

GreekGeek

Yeah, with a pic. Because I'm the pianist of the children' choir in the village here.

The person below me has saved a person.

Petpetfood

uh uh uh uh uh gotta think brb...... ok i dont think so.

The post below me
will write a haiku next post
so please do it.

SuperFireKirby

Not bad for coming up with it in 5 minutes.

The person below me has watched the video I posted on my latest response on the picture/video topic.