News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Meaning behind your usernames

Started by Dalonzo, July 29, 2009, 12:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nana1Popo2

I like and am good with using the Ice Climbers on Super Smash Bros. Brawl (aside from Mr. Game and Watch), and i usually use an outfit change so that Nana is the main character and Popo follows you (normally u are Popo and Nana follows you) because Nana can do the meteor smash and Popo cant, so if Popo dies, i still can have the possibility that that can come in handy....soooooo i put Nana1 (first) Popo2 (second)............to create.....Nana1Popo2.....  :P
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

GreekGeek

GreekGeek because I'm in love with Ancient Greek. I use it for my diary so my mom can't read it and a lot of other stuff. Poems as well. That's how I came up with GreekGeek.

dahans

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on July 29, 2009, 10:54:48 PMI like and am good with using the Ice Climbers on Super Smash Bros. Brawl (aside from Mr. Game and Watch), and i usually use an outfit change so that Nana is the main character and Popo follows you (normally u are Popo and Nana follows you) because Nana can do the meteor smash and Popo cant, so if Popo dies, i still can have the possibility that that can come in handy....soooooo i put Nana1 (first) Popo2 (second)............to create.....Nana1Popo2.....  :P
:O REALLY CREATIVE
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Nana1Popo2

Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

ALPRAS

Quote from: Dalonzo on July 29, 2009, 06:29:40 PM
Quote from: ALPRAS on July 29, 2009, 04:56:32 PMpretty easy: António Luís Paulo Rodrigues Alves da Silva
my full name. It sounds cool to me, so I keep the name ALPRAS for everything in the internet

wow three names, hadn't seen that before....

3? I have 6 names xD xD

Swordomar

When I first created my username I thought it was awesome. It flowed, it was unique, and at the time, it seemed relatively not uncool. Now however, a good 10 years later, I am actually kind of embarrassed by it. I keep it only because that is what I use for everything, and that is how everybody knows me. Plus it is also somewhat hard to... decipher.  I will not reveal it's origins in this post, but if you feel like guessing, go ahead. I may even let you know if you guess correctly.

swordomar
Visit my Submissions Page =D
Finale Reader, a free solution for opening .mus files

Tranzlater

Umm, I guess it started with runescape, but that was so many years ago I have no idea why I decided to go for "Translator", nor why I decided to deliberately spell it wrong. I guess it was because Translator sounded cool, and I wanted to be imaginative and change it a little.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Dalonzo

Your name is Omar? and you added sword?

@ALPRAS
6 names? Are you counting your surnames aswell? And how do you get 3 surnames (considering that after Rodrigues they are last names, you know, rodirgues is one, alves is 2 and da silva is 3)?

I would be FDGA: Francisco Daniel Gutierrez Alonzo. (I don't like Francisco because none of my friends in the US can pronounce it correctly and Gutierrez is too common. I've never met another Alonzo outside of my family)
There was only one thing i didn't like when I lived in the states, my official name there was Francisco D. Gutierrez (which sucks cause I hate that combination) so I always asked people to give me nicknames.

Oh and coincidentially, when I did research for my name, Alonzo has italian heritage :D

And I ask because it's pretty interesting how other people are named in other cultures. Sorry about the rant, but if there is something I love is languages and culture. (and italy and italian is among my top five)

ALPRAS

yeah, 6 names in the total
António and Luís are the 1st names. Paulo Rodrigues Alves da Silva are the other 4 surnames

Davey

Quote from: GreekGeek on July 30, 2009, 12:14:59 AMGreekGeek because I'm in love with Ancient Greek. I use it for my diary so my mom can't read it and a lot of other stuff. Poems as well. That's how I came up with GreekGeek.
lol

Dalonzo

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on July 30, 2009, 03:24:33 PM
Quote from: GreekGeek on July 30, 2009, 12:14:59 AMGreekGeek because I'm in love with Ancient Greek. I use it for my diary so my mom can't read it and a lot of other stuff. Poems as well. That's how I came up with GreekGeek.
lol

Just because you live in a country where diaries are stereotypical of women, that doesn't mean Holland (where I believe GG is from) has those stereotypes. Or maybe he just wants a diary, big deal.

ZeldaFan

I didn't even think about mine. LoZ games are my favorite, hence ZeldaFan.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Davey

Quote from: Dalonzo on July 30, 2009, 04:03:26 PMJust because you live in a country where diaries are stereotypical of women, that doesn't mean Holland (where I believe GG is from) has those stereotypes. Or maybe he just wants a diary, big deal.

It's not stereotypical for women, It's just 'girly' when men have them.

Composer #40

In the U.S. we bottle up our feelings and vent them in many different ways. A majority of women use diaries and men use violence.

Back on topic; I also use Commander6.

Commander I got from playing too many strategy games and Battalion Wars directly refers to you as Commander. The six thing I got from the brief Viewtiful Joe cartoon (insert random object 6!). Found it kinda catchy :-[

It happens Every. Day!

dahans

Quote from: ZeldaFan on July 30, 2009, 04:07:04 PMI didn't even think about mine. LoZ games are my favorite, hence ZeldaFan.
surprise, surprise xD
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!