News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Meaning behind your usernames

Started by Dalonzo, July 29, 2009, 12:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Zoroark was my favorite pokemon and 1264 is my favorite number so I was zoroark1264. With a lowercase z because I was too lazy to press the Shift key.
Then a new fox Pokémon came out and zoroark1264 got boring. So braixen1264 was born. With a lowercase b because I was too lazy to press the Shift key.
Braixark?

Shoutout to bossman jamaha for letting me change my username ;^)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Altissimo

i like it

Zeila

Zeila is an inside joke between my brother and I since we were kids. One day while I was trying to come up with a username, I randomly remembered it.

it's also just my first name with a z instead

Tobbeh99

Tobbe is my nickname. I had fun with my first account name on youtube and named it Tobbe999999999999999, which is my name Tobbe and then filled in the rest with 9's, just fun having a really high number. After a while I thought a bit more seriously and thought it was too silly as a username so I cut it down to 2 9's, so it became Tobbeh99 (I added the h there, because Tobbe99 was often already taken). 
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

TheMarioPianist

Well, TheMarioPianist itself is pretty self-explanatory...I'm a pianist...that likes Mario games. Big surprise, right? Oh, and I guess it also comes from my Youtube channel, where I actually thought of a decent name the first time around. Speaking of which...I should really learn a song well enough to post there. Gotta learn Delfino Plaza a little quicker, I guess.

However, if you go back to my original username before Jamaha let me change it (thanks again!), that one was cqk328. Not much story, really. CQK is my initials, and 03/28 is my birthday. Maybe I decided a birthday in the username wasn't such a good idea...also cqk328 doesn't have a cool/efficient abbreviation as opposed to TMP. Oh well. So uh, that's that.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Trainer Ave

It's a quote from the Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 15, 2011, 01:43:53 PMBecause I really loved Slowpoke at the time and combined it with Pokemon to make SlowPokemon. Plus Slow is just so concise. I love it.

Still accurate!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

unmotivated

Yug_Guy

Flashback to around 2008 or so. Little ol' me was messing around on the Mii Maker on our Wii. I ended up making a bunch of random pointless Miis because I was bored. One of which, I just started building from scratch. Brown hair, stubby nose, a mustache, and... hey, aren't those are the same eyes Brock from Pokemon has? Sure, let's put that onto it. Make everything brown. Why not?

Then I needed a name. Okay, well... he's a guy? Hey, why don't I just spell guy backwards? Yug. Yug Guy. Sure, sounds decent. Yug Guy eventually became the Mii I'd use for online modes throughout my Wii years, and even into the 3DS/WiiU era. And eventually it just became my username online (except for reddit, 'cause it was already taken). If you've ever wondered why I have a Mii as my avatar, it's because the name and the Mii are practically inseparable.

Fun fact: The version of Yug Guy I have for my avatar doesn't look exactly the same as the one I originally created on the Wii. I was too lazy to use the original for reference, so it became kind of a cross between the original Yug Guy and how I actually look.

12Mari0

So when I was in grade 2, I think, I decided to get Minecraft! Trouble is, so many of the usernames were taken. I can't remember what the taken ones were, but then I decided to put numbers at the start of my username... 12Mari0! Immediately gets through... on almost anything! Because 9/10 people just add numbers at the end of usernames, I can have this username almost anywhere! Except for Steam. There I had 98Luig1, who started off as a troll from one of my friends' brother.
Mario: Some sort of superman who can smash bricks with his head. Dies when he touches a turtle. Nintendo logic.

E. Gadd Industries

Well, GameCube games are the best (imo), and E. Gadd made an appearance in many of my favorite games. So I figured, why not make a tribute to him? Of course, "E. Gadd" sounded too simple, and "Professor E. Gadd" made me sound like a mad-scientist wannabe or something to that extent. So I decided to go officially corporal. At least, that's how I'm pretty sure it went down. I was half-asleep when I joined.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

InsigTurtle

"Insig" is short for "insignificant", just like how "Sig" is short for "significant" in the term "sig fig". Insignificant because there isn't anything special about me. I'm just another guy exploring the world of art, science, Pokémon, and dank memes. The way I deal with life is to go with the flow instead of fighting the current. Nothing is going to change because of me, and I'm okay with that. Essentially, it represents my acceptance of my limits of what I can be and I can't be.

"Turtle" came along because a guy in my math class told me, "You know, you're kinda cute. You remind me of a turtle for some reason. I don't know why."
So I rolled with it.

Hero of Trains

Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

SlowPokemon

Quote from: InsigTurtle on January 11, 2016, 03:48:06 PM"Insig" is short for "insignificant", just like how "Sig" is short for "significant" in the term "sig fig". Insignificant because there isn't anything special about me. I'm just another guy exploring the world of art, science, Pokémon, and dank memes. The way I deal with life is to go with the flow instead of fighting the current. Nothing is going to change because of me, and I'm okay with that. Essentially, it represents my acceptance of my limits of what I can be and I can't be.

"Turtle" came along because a guy in my math class told me, "You know, you're kinda cute. You remind me of a turtle for some reason. I don't know why."
So I rolled with it.

I get the feeling you probably live in California
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.