News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Meaning behind your usernames

Started by Dalonzo, July 29, 2009, 12:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Well, my original nickname was Nebu - as I've said. I then got Nebbles, and bam, I'm Nebbles just everywhere I go.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

drpamplemousse - because I was eating a grapefruit when I signed up. My old u-name from a long time ago was "PikuKaralius" which meant "King of Spades", because I was obsessed with hearts and "Piku Dama" (you could figure that one out), so that one.

My usual internet alias is nkonny - an awesome form of my first inital and the first three letters on my last name
Can I change to nkonny?

Dude

Holy 2 year bump, Batman!

But seriously, you shouldn't bump dead topics. :3

Jamaha

Of course you should if you have something new to contribute.

Clanker37

Well, Clanker37. I like Clanker from Banjo-Kazooie and 37 is just so awesome. No spiritual meaning that's totaly confusing, just that I like it. Also it's really nice to yell like a command

"CLANKER THIRTY-SEVEN!"

spitllama

Hmm well in freshmen year, with all its immaturities, I somehow got the name Svetllama Heishkaveishkanuven. Svetllama sounds like spitllama, so the name was born.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Saria

My username is Saria because I'm a short kid who never seems to grow up. D:
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SuperFireKirby

Becauase I wanted my nickname to have Kirby in it, and Super and Fire were the first two words I thought of to throw in to the mix.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Because I really loved Slowpoke at the time and combined it with Pokemon to make SlowPokemon. Plus Slow is just so concise. I love it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Greg

God I'm boring.
It's my name.

OR IS IT.

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Brassman388

I was in a newspaper article where the headline was "Brassman among us". It showed a pic of me with my sousa on.

Shadoninja

and the 388? I'm going to take a wild guess and say it's from metroid with the sr-388 planet.

my username's TOTALLY from final fantasy VI with shadow. yep.

I'm too embarassed to say it's true origins.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

fingerz

Quote from: Shadoninja on August 15, 2011, 05:31:45 PMmy username's TOTALLY from final fantasy VI with shadow. yep.

I'm too embarassed to say it's true origins.
Tell us its true origins, Shadoninja. ;)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]