News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

What's the creepiest game you ever played?

Started by ALPRAS, July 26, 2009, 05:58:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

PseudoMario16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Harvest

Quote from: universe-X on September 13, 2009, 07:07:34 AMthe scariest game i've ever played as of yet, is... Super Mario Galaxy, lol.

i would go through Bowser's Star Reactor many times before finally reaching Bowser, who scared the juice outta me. and when it came to the actual battle, i would have to go through it AT LEAST 20 times before giving up, staying off the game 6 months, looking up some stuff on youtube, figuring out there's a whole bunch of cool stuff (and how to actually beat Bowser :P) waiting in the game. and yes i cried when i gave up so many times, and i cried when i finally beat him for the first time, (a little immature, i know :P). but now, i am an SMG pro (almost, lol).

A Mario game made you cry.

hahaha

*vaguely remembers crying over a mario game a long time ago.
-

Dude

I beat him first try.

It honestly isn't that hard. :-\

Roz~

When I was a kid, I remember seeing my mom playing a game called Phantasmagoria. It scared the hell outta me.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude

...Phantasmagoria...

Damnit why is PoFV the first thing that comes to my mind?

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]