The Twilight Princess
4 (15.4%)
Phantom Hourglass
0 (0%)
Wand of Gamelon
3 (11.5%)

Total Members Voted: 25

ALPRAS

Twilight Princess was the 1st Zelda game that Ive dedicated my precious life to finish it. Excellent graphs, gameplay, story, soundtrack, missions. And the final was also good.
Ive also played many Zelda games, like OoT and Majora's Mask, but I never had patience to finish them...

Empathica1928

I voted Ocarina of Time, but I think I have to go with Majora's Mask, to be honest.

Majora's Mask may have been a bit shorter than Ocarina of Time in terms of the main story and dungeons, but what it lacked there it made up for in side missions, minigames, and character depth.  I absolutely love the soundtrack too and really need to get around to learning more of the music on piano - since my book has been shipped and is coming in any day now, I'll have a lot of fun with that - and many times find myself just standing in an area to hear the music (the Clock Tower especially).  I just love everything about the game.  Getting the masks is still an incredibly fun thing and the effects many of them have are really cool.  I also love the gilded sword, such a cool weapon.

Basically, yea, everything is amazing in that game.  Zelda at its all-time best, in my opinion.

God, I need to play that game again, it's been far too long.

Petpetfood

Wand of gamelon? rly?

I voted for Wind Waker because of its exploring and co-op :D

Swordomar

for the record, I have not played wand of gamelon. it looks damn entertaining though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR7Io7U4rr0&feature=related

Oh, Youtube...
Visit my Submissions Page =D
Finale Reader, a free solution for opening .mus files

Composer #40

Try to find the Legend of Zelda cartoons. A piece of Zelda gaming history all must watch (even if you don't like it at the end). 

It happens Every. Day!