Bonus Update (July 21st): Commander6

Started by Nintendude73, July 21, 2009, 01:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nintendude73

GreekGeek

Sorry for the discussion I started, I mixed them up. And I like the idea of being friends again, but I'm sure not everyone agrees.

Harvest

-

Nana1Popo2

Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

GreekGeek

Quote from: Harvest on July 24, 2009, 08:39:20 AMHaha, greekgeek is such a prick.

Fuck you.

EDIT: Apologies. I just wanted to say: "Please stop hating me in public and shut up".

Harvest

-

Nintendude73

ALPRAS

damn, I was hoping for everyone to calm down, but... oh well, I think its impossible here...

KefkaticFanatic

Dekudude tells me this is why he doesn't like it here :D

me irl
[close]

Nintendude73

No kidding...  This is why I left for awhile.  That and the fact that all the veterans vanished into the night.

Harvest

-

KefkaticFanatic

They're so easy to fiddle with, it's great really.

me irl
[close]

Brassman388

Keep in mind that not everybody appreciates that kind of comedy. I don't understand why we can't all just get along.

GreekGeek

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 24, 2009, 08:15:46 PMThey're so easy to fiddle with, it's great really.

Your passion for fiddling with people (most of the time with me) concerns and disturbs me.

WiiMan96

Quote from: GreekGeek on July 24, 2009, 11:52:47 PM
Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 24, 2009, 08:15:46 PMThey're so easy to fiddle with, it's great really.

Your passion for fiddling with people (most of the time with me) concerns and disturbs me.