News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

I figured I had to redeem myself somehow.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

LeviR.star

The only image of the kelp fly on its Wikipedia page is one being eaten by a sanderling (bird). How's that for representation?

Also, fun fact: there is a genus of kelp fly called "This". I imagine it's a confusing name.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dude

swimswamit

Doki doki spoilers:

Spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dude

LeviR.star

Unused Sonic the Hedgehog 2 animation.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

BrainyLucario

You cannot view this attachment.

I regret nothing but my poor editing skills. If it bugs any of you bad enough fix it yourself
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

LeviR.star

Please tell me someone will get this
[close]

Dudeman

Did Levi just successfully post a meme?

I think he's learnding.

Dude

it's the end of the world as we know it

Olimar12345

Ralph said it on an episode once.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!