News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Fuck yeah I posted it on time this year

Here's some more

Dude

Since the festivities are over, have some imouto

LeviR.star

I finally found the voice of The Phantom from Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle.

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

LeviR.star

Quote from: blueflower999 on September 14, 2017, 09:12:47 AMThat game is fantastic

Hey, another Dr. Wily's Revenge fan! This game is my favorite Game Boy game, and one of my favorite Mega Man games!

I love the soundtrack, graphics, and I just the gameplay in general! Very fun game.

LeviR.star

Dude

LeviR.star

Dude

You do know it's possible to not understand something even if it isn't a joke, right?

LeviR.star

Oh, I forgot, some people like you don't know. It's a cubed representation of a 15-bit RGB palette. This was used in consoles such as the Super Nintendo Entertainment System and the Game Boy Advance.

Dudeman

Quote from: LeviR.star on September 20, 2017, 11:29:46 AMOh, I forgot, some people like you don't know.
Now now, I see that passive condescension there. For the record, I didn't know that either, and I doubt a lot of other people here did either. It is an interesting diagram. Just, maybe try and explain what it is in the first place next time.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

LeviR.star

Quote from: Dudeman on September 20, 2017, 11:37:49 AMNow now, I see that passive condescension there. For the record, I didn't know that either, and I doubt a lot of other people here did either. It is an interesting diagram. Just, maybe try and explain what it is in the first place next time.

It wasn't meant to attack Dude; it was referring to the fact that I'm one of the only people that researches stuff like this. Nothing at all against anyone that didn't happen to know.

I'll try to explain first next time.