Pictures/Videos Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 20, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

Castlevania is a pretty cool guy, eh kills undeads and doesn't afraid of anything.

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

The Part with Finland was my favorite.

dahans

Austria is not a pancreas xD. Although we are small, I am proud of my country :D.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Cobraroll

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

dahans

Wow this video makes you think... Every war on earth, every terror on earth... is this really necessary???
IMO this is a proof of God's existance.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Cobraroll

^Then again, which god? The earth is littered with creation myths, and none of them has anything to back them up with other than "We exist, so something must have happened". In this setting, each god is as likely as the others.

Besides, anything we know about the universe can be perfectly explained without involving a deity. The entire thing is marvellous, indeed, bigger than us, for sure, but it's all caused by a few simple laws of physics.

The above video, explained using other words:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWVshkVF0SY
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Seeker

This is a signature.

Roz~

Yeah, I did. T'was nice actually.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 25, 2009, 11:03:01 AMhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzuDx-9Wyng

BEST THING EVER
I AGREE. That was possibly the greatest watchmen spoof I've ever seen or heard. But those who didn't read the graphic novel might not get all the jokes.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

Here's a funny prank call/yugioh spoof I found about a year ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sKljUd1MXM (Stop Throwing Things In My Pool)

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]