[PC] Phantasy Star Online - "The Whole New World"

Started by mysteriouscellist, July 19, 2009, 07:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mysteriouscellist

Hello all, I have been searching the internet high and low and it just doesn't exist! There are no midi's or anything. I'm looking for an arrangement of this piece for it's original instrumentation. I am perfectly capable of doing it but am to lazy and don't have the time now adays to figure it out. If someone could atleast Start it that would help alot and I'll finish it where ever you leave off and if you write the whole damn thing then thats even better.

This is the Song I'm talking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6Ufyp3F4tU

*If you write out the parts for piano I can arrange that for orchestra, I'm just really slow starting from scratch...*

Thanks,
~IAN

Brassman388

Sorry man, but this isn't the request thread. What you're looking for is here

Other than that, I wouldn't mind helping you out with your request, just don't know if i can.

mysteriouscellist

In the request section it said this though:

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 27, 2009, 08:30:03 AMA final note: This section of the forum is only for requesting a piano arrangement of a song.  If you're looking to make a special request for an orchestral arrangement or one for another instrument, please take that to the "Music" section.

I'm looking at getting an arrangement almost identical to the original.

Composer #40

I'll make it easier for anyone who want's the Mp3 but I'm posting the entire OST. The Premium Arrange is not bad either. (Get WinRAR)

Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II OST.part1.rar
Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II OST.part2.rar
Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II OST.part3.rar
Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II Premium Arrange.zip

@: mysteriouscellist: I'll try to do this but I find arranging by ear for this game rather frustrating so it might take some time.

It happens Every. Day!

mysteriouscellist

Quote from: Composer #40 on July 20, 2009, 08:32:17 PMI'll make it easier for anyone who want's the Mp3 but I'm posting the entire OST. The Premium Arrange is not bad either. (Get WinRAR)

Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II OST.part1.rar
Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II OST.part2.rar
Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II OST.part3.rar
Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II Premium Arrange.zip

@: mysteriouscellist: I'll try to do this but I find arranging by ear for this game rather frustrating so it might take some time.

Yep, I know what you mean. My girlfriend listened to this and said there was so much going on that it's hard to focus on just one thing.... I sadly couldn't even figure out the time signature for the beginning... drove me absolutely nuts... but then again I'm not nearly the greatest at figuring stuff out by ear. If you do this I will be very thankful but I completely understand if you don't. Whatever you do finish would you mind sending to me? I can probably finish it if you start it.

~IAN

KefkaticFanatic

Your original post was kinda confusing, but you DID say that if somebody wrote out the piano parts then you would do the rest of it.  So he kinda had a reason to move it.

me irl
[close]

mysteriouscellist

eh I guess whatever lol I don't really care as long as I snag the music off someone. :P But I guess your right.

Brassman388

mysteriouscellist

Thank you good sir, I look forward to finally getting a look at this spectacular score.

Thank you times one million and seven.

~IAN