News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 11, 2011, 11:43:32 AMThe Egg Corridor is alot more annoying the second time around. Especially with no save pint before those two dragon boss guys. <Cave Story
Beat it. Also technically beat the game by leaving the island. But that ending is no fun.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

^^u know u dont even have to fight the dragons (the sisters)-u can just leave the room, they only appear when u open the chest.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jub3r7

But it's better to fight them because you get an extra five missiles and a save point.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Olimar12345

u can always go back, like if u wanna go get ma pignon or the nemesis. personally i never skip it, but i hear u can.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fabbemannen

I'm sad, I failed in Cave Story :'(
SPOILER ALERT
Curly is dead...
And I missed the exit in the waterpart, so I have to go all the way back to find it again
For the extra stuff, she can survive if you does a thing earlier in the game, which I didn't

Jub3r7

What stuff do you need in the water part?

SuperFireKirby

I'm stuck at the Migma slavery place with all the jails and stuff. No clue what to do from there.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 18, 2011, 01:22:07 PMI'm stuck at the Migma slavery place with all the jails and stuff. No clue what to do from there.

you do SO much there, can u be more specific? what did you do last?

SuperFireKirby

Uhhhh, got into the place and found a save point, then was like OMG I FIGURED SOMETHING OUT but then there always something blocking me from doing stuff.(EX. getting into that one door next to the water, getting into Lucy's jail cell(found that one secret tunnel thing too still couldnt get in), getting the sparkly object in the spikes in the water.)

Olimar12345

i think by lucy you mean sue, right? anyway, go to the little house in the middle of the stage and  you should meet up with kanpachi again (the mimiga that likes fishing). he should leave and then catch that shiny thing with his fishing pole. the rest should come then.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: olimar12345 on May 18, 2011, 10:26:33 PMi think by lucy you mean sue, right? anyway, go to the little house in the middle of the stage and  you should meet up with kanpachi again (the mimiga that likes fishing). he should leave and then catch that shiny thing with his fishing pole. the rest should come then.
...did I say Lucy? Typed it at 11 at night and was a bit tired. But thanks!

Jub3r7

I thought I typed up a very thorough explanation of what you had to do next...

o wait. I think I deleted it after realizing it had too many spoilers.

Dudeman

Currently playing Yoshi's Island DS. I was NOT expecting baby Wario or baby Bowser. WTH?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Greg

^ I never got around to beating that game. :P