News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

well, (and dont hate me for this) i didnt get to finish the original due to my wii's memory loss a while back. i think its really good tho.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DonValentino

Well, well, well... Restarted Metroid Prime last week (I´m on Phendrana) and, of course, Pilotwings Resort!!! It took me a lot of Free Flight to find the "i" Nº 75!!! When you get all of them... (ATTENTION, SPOILER!!!!) ...You will have a castle, instead of a boring little house like in Wii Sports Resort... :P

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fabbemannen

Let's see...

Test Drive Unlimited 2 - It's a huge world to drive in! But I liked the first one better =P
SAMP - Moderator on a tdm/dm/race server (gta san andreas online btw)
Pokemon Crystal - Already beaten all the fun emulational games on my phone, inc this one.
NFS: Most Wanted - Just going to finish it before a friend, only around 3-4 things left to do in the game

And some other games that just pop up ;)

Shadoninja

going through fire emblem: shadow dragon with only marth and the filler characters.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Jamaha

SuperFireKirby

Video games aren't my top priority for spending money on right now. But once I got some extra cash to spend, I might get Portal 2. Or Duke Nukem Forever once that comes out.

Oh, and playing Diablo 2: LOD.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

Playing text-based RPG's... MUDding is still fun. Don't judge me.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Winter

SlowPokemon

Still Pokemon Black. I want to replay something awesome though...I can't think of what. :/ Any Zelda/Mario suggestions?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fabbemannen

There's some kind of Xbox Live Nations-thingy going on now (21-25) where xbox live is free.
So I dusted of my 360 and started playing, only to find out that it's kinda dead. So many people playing black ops now, so none left for the games I'm playing............
I'll go back to Spyro the Dragon instead ;) Reached Dream Weawers world now (pretty much finished with it, playing for 100% completion)
Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 21, 2011, 03:56:38 PMStill Pokemon Black. I want to replay something awesome though...I can't think of what. :/ Any Zelda/Mario suggestions?
Links Awakening =D

Olimar12345

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 21, 2011, 03:56:38 PMStill Pokemon Black.
i know! i have bought 4 games since pkmn black and they have gotten SUCH little attention!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DrP

I don't think ive played black or white for about 2 weeks.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

I stopped playing it for like a week or two, but I am going to try and complete the Unova PokeDex...with Hydreigon, Haxorus, Mandibuzz, Klingklang, and many others already under my belt I truly believe I can do it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.