News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

I can pwn lance with Typhlosion... I used him predominately, except for when I started soulsilver with Totodile

SlowPokemon

K
Quote from: fingerz on February 22, 2011, 01:32:52 PMBah. I usually start with a Fire type in every game, but the next time I choose it I get the Pokemon that's easier to beat th game with. Sceptile is better for Emerald than Blaziken. Fereligatr is better for HG/SS than Typhlosion. Took me 30 mins to beat Lance with Typhlosion and took me 2 mins with Fereligatr... ;)

Umm.

A. How is Sceptile in any way better in gameplay than Blaziken, excluding Emerald's Champion?

B. Really...training your starter and nothing else will get you nowhere outside of gameplay... xDEeeee
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Beating a game with only one Pokemon is boring, unless you feel like doing a challenge i.e defeating Misty's Staryu/Starmie with only your fire starter. Olawd.

fingerz

Sorry, I disagree. I prefer to train one Pokemon and let it learn a bunch of good moves, then come back and train up the rest later. My ultimately high level Pokemon just whoops ass, even Charizard in FR/LG.
@SlowPokemon: Yes, I agree there too. Blaziken can get rid of 2/4 Elite Four members easily; Dark and Ice... Sceptile is just awesome. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Roz~

Pretty sure I can own that Charizard of yours.

fingerz

What with? If it's a water Pokemon I'll say yes. Sad thing is I've gotten around to training up the rest of my team, so prepare for ULTIMATE POWER!! :P
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Olimar12345

ima be upin that gamestop at midnight! i need et nao.

tha 3ds, that is.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Shadoninja

Quote from: fingerz on February 22, 2011, 09:00:40 PMWhat with? If it's a water Pokemon I'll say yes. Sad thing is I've gotten around to training up the rest of my team, so prepare for ULTIMATE POWER!! :P
*cough* stone edge*/cough*
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

Quote from: fingerz on February 22, 2011, 09:00:40 PMWhat with? If it's a water Pokemon I'll say yes. Sad thing is I've gotten around to training up the rest of my team, so prepare for ULTIMATE POWER!! :P

I don't even need a water Pokemon.

fingerz

Hehe. Yeah, you're right. Even a rock Pokemon could do the trick. :P

SlowPokemon

A. Rock is even better

B. Most likely the beast that is Roz could beat it with a well-trained Parasect
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Roz~

Quote from: fingerz on February 23, 2011, 01:02:39 PMHehe. Yeah, you're right. Even a rock Pokemon could do the trick. :P

I don't own any Rock-type Pokemon.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 23, 2011, 01:21:29 PMA. Rock is even better

B. Most likely the beast that is Roz could beat it with a well-trained Parasect

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 23, 2011, 01:23:40 PMBecause Spore is cheap.

Haha trudat. Just like TWave and Toxic are. WoW and Hypnosis are not as bad though because of meh accuracy. I prefer having a Pokemon asleep because it's still usable (free switches or even fodder 'mon) but when your Pokemon is Burned/Toxic'd/Paralyzed it can't really do anything anymore. Unless you're running Breloom/Hariyama/Swellow/Roopushin/etc.

And someone raped Worlds VGC with a Parasect. Well he ended up in 5th place but it's pretty amazing. His Parasect was a beast.

fingerz

Yeah, true that. I'm more of an offensive trainer than a strategic trainer.