What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Zuruzukin > Everything else. 'Nuff said.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

fingerz

Or as now called "Scrafty". :P
I love the smaller version, Scraggy. It hitches up its skin during battle, so cute! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Roz~

The English names are horrible. So it's Zuruzukin. Not Scrafty.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

fingerz

Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

The description is awesome

Quote from: BulbapediaZuruzukin may come from zuruzuru, the sound or act of dragging or loose, both referring to its baggy "pants", and zukin (hood), referring to the hood-like formation around its neck.

fingerz

Yep. Sadly, the English name has abolutely nothing to do with any of that... hmph!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: fingerz on February 21, 2011, 05:30:25 PM:O!! What's your favourite new Pokemon, Slow? Mine would have to be Emboar, the fire-pig Pokemon

And to think I had respect for you. My favorites are Serperior, Sandile's family, .and Eelektrik.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

I AM SWORN AGAINST FIRE STARTERS BECAUSE THEY ARE WAY TOO OVERUSED AND MY BROTHER LOVES THEM

Although my brother also likes Water, so do I, but he will train a Grass starter and I usually won't train a Fire starter (except in the case of Charizard because...well, he's Charizard).

Emboar really is just...no... more because of its typing than anything. Fire-Fighting again...just... come on, make the other starters at least have a chance against it. :(
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Im making sure to train all three.

I made a pretty amazing team, swapped Murando for Monozu. I used a grass starter. shocking, huh?

I've decided to use Oshawott for Black and Tepig for White (though I really don't want to because it's fire/fighting... i am sick of that combo) -- I just might make a team without a starter in White... we shall see!

Jub3r7

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 22, 2011, 03:31:13 AMI AM SWORN AGAINST FIRE STARTERS BECAUSE THEY ARE WAY TOO OVERUSED AND MY BROTHER LOVES THEM

Although my brother also likes Water, so do I, but he will train a Grass starter and I usually won't train a Fire starter (except in the case of Charizard because...well, he's Charizard).

Emboar really is just...no... more because of its typing than anything. Fire-Fighting again...just... come on, make the other starters at least have a chance against it. :(
This is my first fire starter, ever. Except the torchic that I will be forced to get when I get Emerald.
(Story is, I wake up late and my brothers take treecko and mudkip before I can do anything.)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

Its kinda nice, but it kinda sucks that you have that

my best friend is gonna get black because black is epic in so many ways (the color)

fingerz

Bah. I usually start with a Fire type in every game, but the next time I choose it I get the Pokemon that's easier to beat th game with. Sceptile is better for Emerald than Blaziken. Fereligatr is better for HG/SS than Typhlosion. Took me 30 mins to beat Lance with Typhlosion and took me 2 mins with Fereligatr... ;)